Idiot just came to view gt

whiteglanzav

Member +
The bloke who came to look at it was an absolubte tool, he thought he knew everything about them despite the fact me and craig(quadcorecraig) were there - the were 2 starlets at my house and loads of parts in the garage.

Said he didnt want a glanza because there was restriction in 1st and 2nd and that couldnt be changed

And also because the gts had a 10cc bigger engine in them

he also said that the bits that needed spraying wouldnt be able to be done alone as the paint wouldnt match despite me telling him my car had had front and rear bumpers sprayed, and the car was still the same colour.

he said he had seen cheaper ones on ebay he just missed out on 1 for £1900

also thought that my cast manifold had a crack in it - and he knew they were made from aluminium

he said you cant get uprated discs you have to get them made custom

he said why is it smoking ? - it was condensation

he cant read because he asked me where the rear seats were

o and you cant modify a starlet on a stock turbo - if you want more power you have to change the turbo

me and craig had a good old laugh after he'd gone i just thought other people mite of liked to know his views lololololol

sam_glanz

Member +
lol very good mate, its times like that where u want to say something.. but you don't want to ruin the next entertaining comment that comes out of his gob :p

durmz

Member +
as much as i find it amusing aswell, be careful what u say man because in all seriousness he could be a viewer on the forum and could be a horible bastard that now knows where u live, get me

Shorty

Member +
one word describes guys like that and there outstanding knowlage.....TWAT!

and its not an issue durmz cos if he does veiw the forum he cant read otherwise he would of known better about what he was saying lol

whiteglanzav

Member +
as much as i find it amusing aswell, be careful what u say man because in all seriousness he could be a viewer on the forum and could be a horible bastard that now knows where u live, get me

if he had been a member on here he would know a little more about starlets - also i asked him if he knew of the site(im not daft)

also if he sees this and wants to come back round he is more that welcome - because he wont be leaving in the way he thinks he will !!

Member +
i hate these sorts of people, pure timewasters. its not the first time nor the last that i'll tell someone to be on their way

TO82

Member +
Theres some clowns about, if there so 'Clued Up' its not even worth the effort trying to explain :slap:

sam_glanz

Member +
LMAO! did he ask if it had a dump valve? :haha:

lmao don't start!

I pulled into tesco the other day and this young lad came upto my window and said "oi mate can i hear your dump valve again" I said no sorry mate because im going into tesco's and i need to let it cool down.. he was confused as a nute!!!

Then the next question "has it come from japan?" yeah buddy there all imports :).. "ah sweet sweet sweet, wheres the NOS? under your seat or something? all imports have nos don't they" yeah matee thats right its under my seat all imports have nos, iv actuly got to go in a bit of a rush mate.. " thats kool bruv take it easy yeee"

I walked into tesco's with my mate and burst into tears of laughter