Idiots Illegally Racing Starlets On Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano

Banned
Getting really sick of looking for decent videos of glanzas on youtube and seeing knobs trying to race them thinking they are a f1 driver it not only gives starlets a bad name also gives owners a bad name and it pisses me off on they have a total lack of driving skills by missing gears and thrashing the hell outta the car it's only a matter of time before someone gets killed on the roads by these morons. I enjoy watching starlets going down the quarter mile but to see these ricers illegally racing slow standard glanzas that seem to go absolutely nowhere because of the mistreatment they recieve on youtube pisses me off what do you guys think?

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
It is pretty stupid. Yes we all drive a little bit "spirited" sometimes but to film yourself driving like a cock and then putting it on the internet for all (including the police) is just fucking daft. You wouldn't rob a bank then put the video on youtube would you! Well, maybe these clowns would.

Deano

Banned
I just hope that none are members on here I saw one of a glanza trying to chase an evo lol lmao and the evo was modified

Deano

Banned
Stock and I mean totally stock glanzas are pretty shit imo Glad mine ain't stock anymore that boost restrictor makes them really slow and those ricers think the boost restrictor is cool lol

Deano

Banned
Yeah think I have seen that one and the evo wasn't even trying to race him lol alot like the idiots that try to take me on at traffic lights the light goes green their slow putty cars take off in a hurry and I just take off at a slow level and it makes them look stupid coz I wouldn't even waste my gas to embarrass them lol

tom_hunt

Member +
Yeah think I have seen that one and the evo wasn't even trying to race him lol alot like the idiots that try to take me on at traffic lights the light goes green their slow putty cars take off in a hurry and I just take off at a slow level and it makes them look stupid coz I wouldn't even waste my gas to embarrass them lol

HAHA same here

Deano

Banned
But if I am in the mood I pull up the handbrake my car is an auto btw lol and just as the light goes green I drop the handbrake foot straight on the accelerator leaving them way behind and I get up to the legal limit it's a right laugh once some guy followed me into a petrol station and asked what I had under the bonnet I said um an engine lol

i disagre with driving like an arse on streets etc but on a quite motorway or duel i like to have a blast

we didnt buy our cars to go slow

Deano

Banned
I don't try racing people I already got a $170 fine for doing 70 km/h in a 50 km/h wasn't racing anyone just giving the car a blast and I lost 32 demerit points learn't my lesson and also bought a radar detector just in case they like to pull you over coz you got a turbo lol. What I find funny on youtube is the other day I looked up vids of gsr's evo gsr's and there was a random video of some idiot launching a tiptronic lancer 1800 turbo gsr it looked pathetic and didn't go anywhere. Good way to f**k up the transmission those mitsi autos are weak and can't handle abuse he also looked like a knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.