If You Ever See Another Starlet Turbo Owner Do You Talk To Them And Approach Them?

Deano

Banned
Just a question if you happen to see another starlet owner do any of you guys go and talk to them I don't I'm too scared there was a white glanza v with the same rims as mine except his were 15'' over the road in the carpark I have seen it over there before I was going to drive my car over there and talk to him but was too scared in case they get jealous and/or don't know a thing about cars lol What do you guys do?

A

Animal GT

talk to dem surely normaly wat i say is out the motorway:D:D:D,and den pull in after it for the chat:)lol

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
If they came and spoke to me id chat to them very happily but yea suppose im the same :p altho i see very few starlets round my way which is nice, and most that i do see are my good friends so yeah :homer:

dac69er

Super Moderator
i speak to a few. i notice most aknowlegde you ok. there is a lad with a blue GT with a kit on it near me and he seems to drive around thinking he is all that. ignores you if you try and look at him.plum!

glanzaV195

Member +
i like to try and talk to other owners if i can usually ask them whats been done to their car and so on, did once meet a guy tho with an ep82 and he told my mate that his glanza was crap...... even tho its mint and has plenty of nice goodies on it, this guys 82 was scrap in comparason and had cheap cheesey mods... so in my opinion no harm in trying to talk, but if they'r jerks walk away!

goldenvtr

Member +
when i first had the car i used too but now theres to many random chavs with them, unless they look like there actually into the car and not just bought it through the craze then yea.
But its diffrent when you have a highly modded one as i usual get approched 1st

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I give a toot and a wave but the only starlet owners i see are Cypriot and with their bad English and my worse Greek I don't think a chat would be very productive! lol

when i first had the car i used too but now theres to many random chavs with them, unless they look like there actually into the car and not just bought it through the craze then yea.
Same as.I dont mind talking to people bar the odd front bottom.

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
I do now and then, one night I was working in the co-op, was doing the trolleys when I saw a GT in the car park, purposely waited out there till I saw the owner come out to have a word with them lol, that was the only GT in my area bar mine, they've moved away now :(

riko666

Member +

They're probably approaching you to ask why your wheels are held on with Zip Ties and how many horse powers they give

flip

Member +
lol u want any thing hehe , iv got to get 50 posts uo now agen so gota talk a lot of S..,,

Dan3SGTE

Member +
never ever see any others around my area let alone when im driving the car too.... but cruises etc i see a couple i will go and chat.... as dan said, will be me getting approached first as they are obviously curious... everyone recognizes the car now anyway, especially starlet owners... they know who i am.....