If you had 2.5k to buy a GT today..

tom

Member +
..what would it be from whats about at the minute? It can be a glanza or EP82. Basically my mate was after a GT when he sold his merc. He's now done so and looking at Ibiza Cupras.

I want to temp him back but he's a lazy bugger.

wee-jo

Member +
I would think you'll struggle to buy a glanza for that amount mate. You could probably get a decent gt though.

tom

Member +
really? I've seen loads at that price tbh..

A EP82 would probably be better anywho. Know of any decent ones for 2.5k? ;)

Rumel786

Member +
personally i would go for an ep95 :)

But your mate will have to go for an ep82 as its quite hard to find a mint (good condition) ep91 for that price.

Unless he wants a totally stock one but even then still will be hard to find a stock ep91 for 2.5k in mint condition.

tom

Member +
personally i would go for an ep95 :)

But your mate will have to go for an ep82 as its quite hard to find a mint (good condition) ep91 for that price.

Unless he wants a totally stock one but even then still will be hard to find a stock ep91 for 2.5k in mint condition.

This is down the road from us - http://www.trade-it.co.uk/category/...nza-4036579.html?impression=normal_impression

Its tidy. Def not 180bhp like the add says though obviously. He prefers the GT's though. So i was just wondering if anyone knew of any decent cars forsale around the 2.5k mark/

Brad_L

Member +
I bought my starlet for £1100 :D

there is bargins to be had

Picture117Large-1.jpg

Picture112Large.jpg

Sigma

Member +
For 2.5 you might get a GT that's a bit rough around the edges, or a shed of a Glanza.

£3k + is where they start becoming nice.

dan

Member +
best thing to do is barter, you could see a gt up for 3k or so and depending how fast or desperate they are to sell they may let it go for alot less, they can only say no :)