Im back for more - from northern ireland

looks like im gona be back for more,

i use to be on here with this glanza v, it got over boosted bent a conrod, stripped right down with big plans then i got bored so put it together and sold it as a non runner

now im going to buy a bog standard ep82 shape uk starlet and turn it into a gt turbo inside out and under the bonnet .....more to come tomorow once i get a few gt parts bought and the deposit put down on the starlet :)

ep82jm

Fresh Recruit
Good stuff dean,I've a turbo engine lying here with 3k on it for you ;)

You still have that 6 speed box or did it go with your last one?

It's James btw

yea i seen your engine and stuff on gumtree, after i buy stuff tomorow im gona be skint but il be keeping you in mind for the near future, ive to get my cavalier turbo sold then that should fund the starlet build.

sure i blew the diff up like a prick and sold the box for half of what it cost me, such a waste wish i still had it

ep82jm

Fresh Recruit
yea i seen your engine and stuff on gumtree, after i buy stuff tomorow im gona be skint but il be keeping you in mind for the near future, ive to get my cavalier turbo sold then that should fund the starlet build.

sure i blew the diff up like a prick and sold the box for half of what it cost me, such a waste wish i still had it

Give me a deposit and it can lie here until your sorted lol,saves me sending it to england.

I just saw the cav on gumtree...thats a fucking disgrace dean! Lol your mad selling it!

Should have rebuilt that box,remember the park 'n' ride lol