I'm Back too lol!! With my GT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demenshun3k

Member +
Had no acces to the net for a while, been busy n doin a few things, but heres my GT n spec ... (more pics added, Idrees, lil' help here bud!!) cheers..

Tom's Body kit, Samco hoses, TRD leads, Spearco front mount intercooler, front mount air filter, apexi boost controller and safc, hks actuator, hks BOV, cusco front and rear struts, trd shocks and springs, full straight tru blitz exhaust, blitz turbo timer, hks boost guage, hks fcd, flushed boot, momo steering wheel, flip paint runnin 1bar boost (more mods cant think lol)

Pics at http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/demenshun3k/

Thinkin about sellin, so any reasonable offers, PM me.. 8kono..

absolute mint runnin condition, gorgeous GT, either that now or i'm gonna work like a **** n BIGGER that turbo lol!! let me no wat yaz think!! cheers

Last edited:

tosa2tosa

Member +
hmmm dont like the paint but otherwise v nice example
think this might get deleted tho if u dont move it to the selling section and the required post count

Last edited:

Idrees

Banned
000_0068.jpg

000_0069.jpg

000_0070.jpg

000_0071.jpg

000_0072.jpg

000_0073.jpg

Nice car, would look better in a more simple colour though, but as long as you like it! ;)

*starlet_babe*

Member +
I actually think that colour looks quite nice (Sorry!). Makes it jst that little bit more unusal than the usual white, black colours that most of us have and for such an unusal colour looks as tho it has been done well.

Welcome back btw :)

Sammie

dantheman

Member +
£8k seems abit steep, fair enough its got fancy bodywork but engine looks stock , bar the red hose covers...?

Demenshun3k

Member +
not even too pushed to sell lads not advertisin it or anythin here jus pokin for interest.... yeah thanks sammie !!! it is somethin different it was sprayed like that when i bought it n i like it!! anyone who wants to see it in person just give me a shout!!

ChrisW

Lifer
Very nice ride mate and nice spec. I'm hoping to get mine upto that sort of standard under the bonnet asap! What sort of BHP are you getting?

Demenshun3k

Member +
around 180bhp i'd say.. she's alot quicker than any modded starlet or glanza round here dunno why may get her rollin roaded.. anyone else with similar mods wat brake have they??

C

CaL

imo i would say 165bhp-170 atm....what psi is it running?looks nice....get a differ mani....has it got decat?run 15-16psi...could then run 180bhp

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
sorry but this isnt the classifieds section..

u have to b a paying memeber to sell something on here.

thread locked.!
psl in future read the site rules.

thanks
staff

Status
Not open for further replies.