I'm leaving :(

Boab

Member +
Hi guys, as of the 1st september I will no longer be a trader on TGTT. This is due to the fact that I will be moving jobs+leaving ECC.

I will still be an active member of the forum as the fact I have a new job means I can hold onto my Glanza.

I'd just like to thank all the people who have made my time on here a pleasure especially Jay, Chris@CCM, Spuddy, Phil, Joel and Alan Evans, clarkytrd, Mark@CMB, Billybob, Iain@CRD, Dave@TM and everyone I've forgot.

Cheers all :)

ps. John@ECC will be taking over my role on TGTT for the forseeable future.

Last edited:

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
WOW thats a bit of a shocker. Will be missed big time as a trader mate. Dont know anyone with a bad word to say when dealing with you. Always been a credit to the site. What you gonna do with yourself now Bob? Onwards and upwards i suppose. At least you get to keep the V now though lol. I know you will be staying on here but just wanna wish you all the best for the future mate.

Stuart

Last edited:

Boab

Member +
Cheers guys.going to work at Charles Hurst as a web administrator. really enjoyed my time at ECC and my time on this site, I can honestly say I have never once had a bad customer on here, everyone was sound.

Bob

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
As I said to ya earlier lad, won't be the same going into ECC when your not there. All the best with the new job!

clarkytrd

Member +
NOOOO!!!!

Gonna be missed big time Bob, you've helped me out so much with everything!

Best of luck with the new job mate, do stay in touch with everyone!

Is Davey or John gonna be taking over on here for ECC??

Appreciate the kinds words you said in your post about me. Cant thank you enough for everything!

All the best mate,

John

Boab

Member +

lol. thats why i love this forum.

here's another reason:

20091027124900038_0001.jpg

Good effort phil :)

Boab

Member +
Is Davey or John gonna be taking over on here for ECC??

Cheers lad, John will be taking over from me on this for now. Talk him into building a serious hp starlet! he doesnt need much encouragement tbh - i've been at him for ages about doing one :)

Bob

clarkytrd

Member +
dont worry, il be naggin at him for my own starlet first haha!!

then hopefully he can build a serious starlet, wouldnt be a problem anyway as you's have built some serious cars!!