Im sure this has been asked 1000 times

Domw_88

Fresh Recruit
Im am new here and currently looking on importing a glanza V which i have emailed New Era about.

But now i am trying to decide what modification i would like to do and what sort of gains i can expect and where to get them from websites etc.

my questions are:

Best Exhaust:
Best Boost Controller:
Uprated Turbo:
Intercooler:
Repositioned Air Filter:
Any other Useful Mod's:

Thanks,

Dom

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Hey dude, welcome to the site.

Take a look at the Traders section on the main page of this site and check out :

www.toytuning.com & www.tm-developments.com

You should be able to find all what you want on there..

Look into Brake & handling upgrades as a priority over power when 1st modding the car, as these will be much needed when increasing power.

Enjoy the site and happing posting.

Lewis :)

Been covered alot mate so just do a search on the site and read through a few technical threads. You are missing ALOT from that list too buddy like you will need an aftermarket Manifold, Decat, Actuator, something to sort out fueling either a FPR OR A E-MANAGE or a plug and play ECU.
Christy

Rumel786

Member +
Been covered alot mate so just do a search on the site and read through a few technical threads. You are missing ALOT from that list too buddy like you will need an aftermarket Manifold, Decat, Actuator, something to sort out fueling either a FPR OR A E-MANAGE or a plug and play ECU.
Christy

as above mate, you should also have a browse through the garages mate.

stuart

Member +
Before everything, you should service the car...and fit an alarm - Then look at brakes and suspension mods before thinking about engine mods.

Domw_88

Fresh Recruit
Thanks alot guys sorry i forgot to list the Decat and mani but would make sure i did that at the same time as exhaust. I went to a cruise recently in London a saw a glanza v with some beautiful K sport brakes, suspension wise is there a favourable kit fully adjustable or coilovers ?

PelvisGt

Member +
we could be here for hours listing parts :p

The two traders that were mentioned sell lots of amazing parts, also got to check out SPS on here too as SPS-dane does some really good quiality manifolds and decats.

Get some coilovers as they do transform the car with looks and preformance.

Basically you get what you pay for, like if you buy a mani for £100 it wont last long, rather than if you pay nearer £200 youll get a much better mani.

just have a browse through the members car threads and see what bits keep comming up mate :)

and welcome :eek:

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
As stuart said, I would advise to get the cambelt changed for peace and mind couldnt want that to fail...