Information

diamondnite

Fresh Recruit
Hi there does any body have information regarding Toytuning.com as unable to get any replys from them , Cheers John

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hi there does any body have information regarding Toytuning.com as unable to get any replys from them , Cheers John

ToyTuning no longer trade on here i think the best way of getting in contact with either Toby or Martina would be through their website.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.

xi xtrajt minghandom siehbi?

ghax la maltija hemm xeba nies baqaw bxejn.. jkollok bzonn xi ajnuna ghidli u nara x'nista nirranga..

kon

gv1.3

Admin
there very busy at the moment mate got loads on there hands just wait and they will get back to you

I think this is a little generous to say the least.

They have been ignoring their customers for months now. Unfortunately it appears their company is having serious difficulties. If you have purchased something and have not received it I would suggest contacting your credit card company or paypal and attempt to have the payment reversed.

I would advise steering clear of toytuning as they have had their trading position removed from this site due to their delays, poor service and lack of customer contact.