initial D

fishman

Member +
been after a copy of the whole collection for sometime as have never seen it before just bits on youtube, a mate hooked me a copy of every series and acts. watching at present, great in-depth info, good storyline. i love manga and anime and have a decent collection, but to have two of my fav things in one is epic, you guys seen it??

fishman

Vincent-ep91

Member +
only ever seen the case of a dvd in person,
dvd itself was long gone.

Really like the trueno from it, as everyone does.
i bet it beats Eastenders any day ha

Johnboy GT

Member +
What exactly is Initial D? Because i have a japanese subtitled drift film called Initial D? But you boys are talking about series and that?? :S

*Zoe*

Member +
i love this series its a epic combination of cars and anima, if you like cars you should watch this! i have been after the complete box set with all stages and extra stages for ages but cant find anywhere. The live action film has nothing on this and changed the story massivly so im not a big fan tbh.

Takumi (the clueless tufo driver) is the best i love the fact he doesnt no what is going on till about stage 3

the real guy that started all the drifting in the mountains up there is featured in fast furious tokyo drift, he is the guy who is sat on the docks fishing when the yank is learning how to drift, he makes some coments about the drifting. he had alot to do with makeing Initail d using his experiences. i think thats right anyway i though it was interesting when someone told me, makes it better to watch actually thinking they did all that over there.

i no the famouse mountain in the sereis has now put speed bumps at the hair pins, lol always spoiling the fun

fishman

Member +
im proud to be a manga geek, its a perfect mix of cars and drawings aint it:) iv got all the stages and shiz off my mate he downloaded. its cool he doesnt like street racing till then.haha just delivers tofu and drives hard to get home fast>haha

got real life film today in post:)