injectors =s

woff

Member +
Wondered if any of you guys could tell me the standard CC size injectors on the ep91 4efte?? mine are slightly noisey and im looking to replace them with either a new set or standard size or even moving upto 315s?? would i need anything elso if i moved up slightly like fpr and fuel pump?? Cheers chaps :)

Jay

Admin
They are noisy on all 4EFTE's mate. Worth comparing to another vehicle before you go changing anything.

sorry to bump into this, but want to confirm what maximum power for 295cc injectors with stock fuel pump can handle pretty well? im after the +/- 200bhp mark with all the required mods done already but with stock injectors and fuel pump and seems that everything is working gd (CT9 Hybrid tubby at 1 bar setup)! and where can one finds a set of new or reconditioned set of 295cc injectors? apart from Toyota dont know if still availabe from them.

Last edited:
mine is controlled via the Blitz access ecu and fuel trimmed with an safc. regards the fuel pump, whats the best upgraded pump to choose for a direct stock replacement?

turboloon

Member +
me personally i've got a tuning devlopments 255lph pump £65, and 2 year guarentee as opposed to the walbro 255 with 1 years warranty, i belive the gt4 fuel pupm is a direct replacement and good enough for tuned starlets...

woff

Member +
ive compared them to a mates who has one and his a quiet in regards to mine =/ toyota still do the injectors at £134 each :eek: think il leave them for a while :) thanks for help guys :D rep added

thnks to confirm! is it silent type compared to others uprated ones? (just read the preview on Nick's site said just that) cause i heard uprated pump that are a bit noisy with whining!