*** Insurance Need Help ****

Starlet_EP82

Member +
:Hi guys i am 18 have a starlet turbo i need some insurance it is currenly it is registerd on the log book as i 1.3 gl i am paying 1900 with my mum who has over 5 years ncb need help guys i want to insure it as a turbo so hope you guys can help a fellow starlet lover :)

TurboDave

Member +
At 18 with no NCB your going to be buggered where ever you go unfortunatley mate.

Elephant or Bell will be your best bet.

Ryno

Member +
might sound harsh now, but the best advice you'll get on here is to sell/store the GT until you've got a few ncb behind you!

also if your mums the policy holder and your found to be driving it the most you will be strung up (insurance fronting)..... same if they find out your driving around in a GT insured as a 1.3GL.

might be worth doing a search on the site mate, this has been covered a few times and tbh unless your happy to bend over and open your wallet then your better off finding something a little easier to insure!

Sean_GT

Member +
Im supprised the insurance companys have not got wise to this insuring as a gl thing yet it seems to be more and more common nowdays:(

Ryno

Member +
keep your fingers crossed they never find out and your never involved in an accident, because they won't pay out, you policy will be invalid so you might as well drive round with no insurance!

btw your a fucking idiot :)

Starlet_EP82

Member +
lol i know what can u do my bro imported the car i liked and kept police wont find out they have stopped me before gave me details and they said your good to go.

Starlet_EP82

Member +
i drove a nissan pulsar for 6months on ma bros name didnt only got stopped once gave ma bros details and they said the same your good to go

mcleod

Member +
mines not a gt turbo on the log book but thats just a mistake thats been made bt i insure mine as a turbo. is this what your doing?

Ryno

Member +
thats great, guess the hospital will be using your brothers medical records when they cut your limp body out of the wreck and are trying to save your life!

have you not thought about if you hit someone else? hit a person? have to go to court?

i guess your new to car forums because the police also read them to keep tabs on illigal activity!

it's gob shites like you that make insurance high for everyone, how on earth can you come on here bitchin about high insurance when your part of the cause of it?!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i drove a nissan pulsar for 6months on ma bros name didnt only got stopped once gave ma bros details and they said the same your good to go

lmao your a mug,

we arent just talking about getting pulled over, obviously you can blag the feds then.

wat happens if you knock over a little kid or smash up another car?

they wont be so understanding then mate, will see you inside for insurance fraud, driving without insurance.. nice length in prison i think.

idiot

get the car sorted properly or dont drive it at all?

try sky insurance or admiral/elephant and they may be able to help u

Phil

Super Moderator
Im supprised the insurance companys have not got wise to this insuring as a gl thing yet it seems to be more and more common nowdays:(

they wouldnt care that much tbh, they get 1700quid with no way that the person is really covered so no possiblity of having to pay out, win win for them.

Phil

Starlet_EP82

Member +
i am not bitching i am trying to insure mine as a gt-turbo i want to be fully legal still looking around just found one for £2000

WallaceGlanza

Member +

I was gonna give you the benefit of doubt that you were just being naive, but after that comment you really are just an idiot. I agree with ryno and adam completely.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Hmm, seems to be one of these threads every few months.

It's just not worth it, even if your not the cause of an accident and someone hits u, your still u shit street.