Insurance on chassis number?

Anyone know of any companys that will insure a vechicle on a chassis number having a hard time trying to find one, need to get it sorted for Tues ?

Evanek9

Fresh Recruit
insurance

yeah man quinn direct do it a friend bought a glanza fresh of the boat and they insured off the chasis number!!:gt-smilie:

Yep cole, i managed to get the B/L and Export docs through :rockon: Iv now got to get it through customs then find a way upto liverpool from bournemouth and pick it up tuesday:) Im still in shock i managed to get it in the end, with a bit of further investigation i found some intresting info.

Ok thanks Christy i will try them ;)

Cool i will give them a ring then, Well i knows its the correct car as i sent pics to the shipping company and they checked it out, But if it has all the parts listed is another story it should be a fully forged 5E with a FC and TD05, but who knows

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye i did mine with Quinn but fist time i called they said they couldn't i literally hung up and called back straight away, got a different operator that knew their job and they sorted it for me.

riko666

Member +
Yep cole, i managed to get the B/L and Export docs through :rockon: Iv now got to get it through customs then find a way upto liverpool from bournemouth and pick it up tuesday:) Im still in shock i managed to get it in the end, with a bit of further investigation i found some intresting info.

Ok thanks Christy i will try them ;)

Details NOW!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me get all Drama Queen on you! :p

Rory

Lifer
Im sure most insurance companys will insure a car on the chassis code.

On the other hand, thats great news, will be good to get a good look at it now!

Cant belive how expensive insurance is i currently pay £360 fully comp with elephant but they wont insure me on a chassis number and the quotes iv had are.

Norwich union £2659 TPFT :confused:

Quinn Direct £1099 FC

Sky £656 TPFT

I cant belive how much they want, looks like im going to have to bite the bullet and shell out :shoot:

sx_turbo

Lifer
Cant belive how expensive insurance is i currently pay £360 fully comp with elephant but they wont insure me on a chassis number and the quotes iv had are.

Norwich union £2659 TPFT :confused:

Quinn Direct £1099 FC

Sky £656 TPFT

I cant belive how much they want, looks like im going to have to bite the bullet and shell out :shoot:

you can get day insurance, have you tried just insuring it for the day?