Insurance

stuart

Member +
Don't know if this could be made sticky or not?

http://www.askmid.com/askmid.aspx

If your car is not on the insurers database your chances of being stopped by the police are great and your car could be crushed.

If yours comes up as not on database contact your insurance company straight away,and get them to sort it out.

Mine:

The details on the MID are:

Vehicle Make/Model: TOYOTA STARLET GT TURBO (JAPAN)

Jay

Admin
Nice find mate, I've shifted it into our Legal/Insurance section for reference. Glad to say mine is showing up fine as a GT import!

GTti

Member +
What do you think it would cost a 23/24 year old (3/4 Yrs NCB) to insure a 1.8 VVTL-i Toyota engined Lotus Exige? Group 19/20.

:eek:

tom_hunt

Member +
I'd give your insurance company a ring.....Or you've insured it as a 1.3i not a turbo'd import. :eek:

The garage I brought it off went around asking loads of companies for me to get the cheapest quote n he gave me Warwick Davies number. Maybe he fucked it up? Do you think he could get done for this?

Tom

stuart

Member +
Hi Tom,

I'm not entirely sure on the legalities of that - but I would certainly ring your insurance company and ask them whats the score with it being down as a GLI.

Anyone with any law know-how shed some light on this?

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
No but you could, its your name on the policy and your responsbility to check all the details are correct. I wouldn't panic or anything but I would get on the blower to your insurance company soonest.

Beaker

Member +
You would have thought that the reg no. A1 (first ever issued) would be on something better than a lexus 200!