Is your boss a twat......

Shak-gt

Member +
Well yes he bloody is. I just wasted half and hour and lost a sale. My boss who is a tosser shouted at me across the office as i was sitting in a record on the phone to a customer. He then walked away from the phone when i said she was calling and missed the call which means i miss a sale. Gurrrrrrrr:mad:

Is your boss a twat???????

Last edited:

gglavin

Member +
Well yes he bloody is. I just wasted half and hour and lost a sale that to my boss who is a tosser as he shouted at me across the office as i was sitting in a record on the phone to a customer. Gurrrrrrrr:mad:

It your boss a twat???????

sorry thats hard to read ^^^^^^^ but your boss should not be making a scene in front of your colleagues

Shak-gt

Member +
I re-typed it as i was just a little pissed off. Yep i am across the other side of the offic and all i here shouted when i was on the phone to a customer was "SHAKIRA WHAT ARE YOU DOING" everyone had to tell him i was on a call. Luckley i am behind a pillar and gave him the finger which made me feel a little better.. lol

Foggy

Member +
I have 4 managers 3 are complete and other retards one i get on with fine. I could there job twice as good even though i get half the pay.

drew-turbo

Member +
hate mine i do serivice washes at jag and finish at 4. when i ask if theres any cars left to wash about half 3 he gives me all the loan cars, about 4 cars :mad::mad::mad::mad:

im the boss so i suppose i am a twat sometimes.:p but my dad's just walked in and said he his the boss ..............so yes the boss is a twat :rockon:

sanchez

Member +
Not really the boss, but the company policy is a twat lol

I will be getting a verbal warning for having 2 occasions sick in the last year :mad: I mean ffs if your sick your sick!! and i will now miss 6 months of next years bonus :( what a load of bollocks!! lol

Shorty

Member +
Not really the boss, but the company policy is a twat lol

I will be getting a verbal warning for having 2 occasions sick in the last year :mad: I mean ffs if your sick your sick!! and i will now miss 6 months of next years bonus :( what a load of bollocks!! lol

bloody hell that out of order mate!! what do you do?

sanchez

Member +
Nothing special mate, tbh i hate the job, but love the pay.
Work nights for asda distribution, had an 'investigation' last night and ffs it was like i was in a court case for killing someone, what a piss take!
But a big big company like that, thats how they work i suppose!

Shorty

Member +
true hated working for a big company (worked at pc world) they just treat you like shite all the time. but good pay is good pay realy. guess your lucky if you have a job you love and good pay.

sanchez

Member +
true hated working for a big company (worked at pc world) they just treat you like shite all the time. but good pay is good pay realy. guess your lucky if you have a job you love and good pay.

I would sacrifice a job i like for the pay anyday lol

Hazzagray

Member +
i work for a bank! My boss is a dick, been there 2 months and already on a disciplinary for not hitting targets. Never happened at my other branch. Think i may move back.......

danturbo4311

Member +
im lucky as I get on with my boss well, we go to the pub together to, he lets me use the garage to work on my car, signs me out etc, you got to keep the boss happy as then he will keep you happy although some people are just wa@kers & are never happy, recently i had to go & help his daugther out as she had broken down in her ford ka, she was on her way to uni, she's 23 & o my shes fine, but i better not go there:holdit::slap:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
im lucky as I get on with my boss well, we go to the pub together to, he lets me use the garage to work on my car, signs me out etc, you got to keep the boss happy as then he will keep you happy although some people are just wa@kers & are never happy, recently i had to go & help his daugther out as she had broken down in her ford ka, she was on her way to uni, she's 23 & o my shes fine, but i better not go there:holdit::slap:

id say youd better go there.. lol!

Dan507

Member +
My boss is sound actually so i guess im lucky

Same, like if i need to leave an hour early, no hesitation it's a yes. also hes really immature and dances about, infact same with the assistant manager to, but they always creep up on me and scare the shite outta me, but tbh the pays not that good, might be the fact that im 16.