Its legal so IO guess talking about it isn't against the rules...

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
and beside which, people talk on here all the time about smoking weed. Has anyone on here tried this "evil" new drug the media are raving about, mephedrone? I'll leave it there and let the convo progress. (btw if you were wondering abvout my stand on it, check out the time of posting! lol)

Wills21

Member +
and beside which, people talk on here all the time about smoking weed. Has anyone on here tried this "evil" new drug the media are raving about, mephedrone? I'll leave it there and let the convo progress. (btw if you were wondering abvout my stand on it, check out the time of posting! lol)

I tried it last night, today was one of the worst hangover's I've ever had, feel sorry for you tomorrow buddy :haha:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
This isn't my first time mate and tonight is very light use, just bored and got access to the internet and chatty, you know how it is!

Do you attribute the hangover to mephedrone or the inhuman ammounts of booze you feel you can drink whilst on it?

Wills21

Member +
This isn't my first time mate and tonight is very light use, just bored and got access to the internet and chatty, you know how it is!

Do you attribute the hangover to mephedrone or the inhuman ammounts of booze you feel you can drink whilst on it?

Was far from my first time too, I think its down to the mephedrone because I only drank four pints last night.

I get very bad side affects from it though, my jaw is in bit's today from grinding my teeth last night unknowns to myself, bleeding nose, burning nose. IMO not worth it.

Paton

Member +
SWIM prefers methylone, closer to SWIM's favourite hehe.

SWIM has taken it a couple of times when out to dance events at christmas, new year and valentines. SWIM's not really too keen on it as a first choice, but would take it again for a laugh with mates when out if there was nothing else.

ALaN

Member +
Few of my mates have tried it, not into chems myself though and just to let you know it's being made a class b now so is illegal

xxjack189

Member +
Read about in the paper, seem a few people have died due to heart failure caused by it, def not worth it imo

emmalouise

Fresh Recruit
I know alot of people that take it. Personally I dont touch any drugs. Unless prescribed lol. Thing about the people that have died taking it, its probably been mixed with anything. Which doesnt help. Its unreal what you find in some stuff. I know a guy that found bits of plastic in his stuff.

I get very bad side affects from it though, my jaw is in bit's today from grinding my teeth last night unknowns to myself, bleeding nose, burning nose. IMO not worth it.

Yeh if you carry on taking it, Theres more to come. Nae a pretty sight

But from the sounds of it you wont lol.

Btw, im not saying its a good idea to take it mcat, just incase anyone got that idea lol.

Watsi88

Fresh Recruit
A guy I used to go to school with died about 6 months ago from taking it, heart failure I think. What's the point in taking something that can potentially cause your heart to give up?

None of that crap is worth it IMO, drugs like that are becoming illegal for a reason...

Watsi

alan_5555

Member +

tried a lot of things in my teens, stick with the greenery lad...ye can't go wrong there

danb87

South East England Area Rep
a mate of mine was saying its a heroin substitute? is that right? i know the name sounds familiar as i saw it on telly that its wat they give people who are in rehab for heroin use.

might just be the names are similar.

i dont do drugs atall, but each too there own , ive seen in paper an on news a few people have died from this one, even a 14 year old which aint too good.

dan

wesgt

Lifer
Agree never tried them never will. If you need to take pills to go out and have fun there is something wrong with you........

exactly! not trying to be a goody goody but i've never even tried a cigarette. may sound bad to say but i have zero sympathy for anyone that dies as a result of taking this or any crap like it, feel sorry for the people they leave behind but thats it.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
tried a lot of things in my teens, stick with the greenery lad...ye can't go wrong there

ya tried a lot of things in my teens but i would nt go as far as calling people retards some people on here annoy me the same yesterday with the speeding thread , some of them must have no lives at all and do everything by the book as anytime someone admits to doing something wrong they condemn them as if they never done something wrong or tried anything they shouldnt have ,

its just annoys me so much fucking " keyboard warriors ":p:p:p

wesgt

Lifer
ya tried a lot of things in my teens but i would nt go as far as calling people retards some people on here annoy me the same yesterday with the speeding thread , some of them must have no lives at all and do everything by the book as anytime someone admits to doing something wrong they condemn them as if they never done something wrong or tried anything they shouldnt have ,

its just annoys me so much fucking " keyboard warriors ":p:p:p

lol i do everything far from by the book! its common sense, you take something into your body, that you don't have a clue what it contains, and could potentially kill you all for a "buzz", sounds like a retard to me!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
A few of me mates have been using this stuff for a good while now...way before it was mentioned in the papers...they complain about it hurting their noses sometimes which is not cool for a start lol

I wouldnt touch the stuff, or any stuff that is sniffed. Think its pretty dirty tbh & not really keen on any man made chemical up me nose...

Mother natures choice is for me (weed/shrooms :p)