stedee

Member +
right i`m new here just swapped my pulsar for a specced up ep82
blitz k1
blitz ic
power fc
oil cooler
and loads of other bits and i mean loads, dont know what half the stuff is for

well anyway the guy i bought it off as given me a jam manifold to put on cos he says its running rich and doesnt run it above standard boost.
tbh i reckon its already got one, i mean with all the shit its got surely it should have an uprated mani, is there a way of finding out without taking it off cos there is alot of stuff to get off b4 i can get it off thats if i dont shear a bolt.
should i just get it rr on 1 bar boost or have a remap 1st the get it on a rr

thanx steve

supernova

Member +
you'll never know what mani you got unless you take it of. And just cause it got alot of mods, doesn't mean it can't be a standard mani on it. Better safe than sorry!

stedee

Member +
yeah you are right, i knew that really but was hoping there as a way of telling the difference

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
Well you can see if the manifold is aftermarket or not - the only one that looks anything like standard is the JAM manifold and if he's just given you a jam manifold then i would assume the one on there is standard (if they look the same).

Also you wanna be careful running a bar on a K1 with a standard manifold as runner3 is very restrictive and its been known to damage the piston/cylinder on a stock mani.

sx_turbo

Lifer
ask dac69er he will be able to tell you, and to find out if the mani on there is stock or not is to take it off

post up some pics of both manis......u will get your answers very fast-----specific attention to runner 3 will make it much easier in the pics