jam or blitz ecu ep91

durmz

Member +
i want one too but im skint as a fookin tramp! hate being a student lol

scrap that! tramps aint got no debt!

Rumel786

Member +
Haha, well im going for a EMB or EMU s would of been perfect if i could sell the jam ecu & get the emb straight away!

durmz

Member +
Haha, well im going for a EMB or EMU s would of been perfect if i could sell the jam ecu & get the emb straight away!

indeed!. quite impressed with the figures you got on the jam. didnt know it would support a td04. its made me want one

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
would it be possible to make a harness to fit a jam ep82 one to an ep91 loom. of course you need to change the different sensors aswell....

durmz

Member +
would it be possible to make a harness to fit a jam ep82 one to an ep91 loom. of course you need to change the different sensors aswell....

x2, is it just the harness thats different or is the gumph in the box a different thing all together?

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
x2, is it just the harness thats different or is the gumph in the box a different thing all together?

i think the ep91 one is faster as an ecu. sensors are different from the engine so different readings... but id guess if you change them and re wire etc should work? anyone tried this? il take a look at both ecu pinouts when i have some time

durmz

Member +
i think the ep91 one is faster as an ecu. sensors are different from the engine so different readings... but id guess if you change them and re wire etc should work? anyone tried this? il take a look at both ecu pinouts when i have some time

ooooOOOuuuuu. decent. do it!