Jap fest 15th may convoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Well its only 4weeks now..:rockon:

But was woundering what time do we have to be on site???
And are we all meeting up befor we go in and were???
If i could have some time's that would be great, then we could organise some meeting spot's on the way up to gather and drive down together...

I will be coming from north devon up the link road toward's tiverton and on to j27 of the M5, so could meet other's on route...

AAroute finder say's its 2hours 30mins from my house..

*starlet_babe*

Member +
As a club stand we should be able to access the site from 7.00am but be on the stand by 9am which is when the public are due in., I presume there will be no moving off site until 5pm.

I have just emailed Japfest to find out if that is correct as no definate details on their website.

Sammie xx

ryan3496

Fresh Recruit
sammie am i ok to come on the stand with you guys?

stulet-gtt im coming up from yeovil, could meet you on the m5, junction 23 i get on, services at junction after

drop me a line
ryan

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Thanks sammie that would be ideal..

Brad - i dont actually know i will find out. If we gotta be there by 9am will be a good idea to leave bideford at latest 6am to get threw traffic ok..

Ryan - ok bud thats cool, service's are just after J22 sedgemoor service's...If we leave bideford at 6am we should be there about 7.30am..will pm number later to arrange closer the time...

durmz

Member +
sammie am i ok to come on the stand with you guys?

stulet-gtt im coming up from yeovil, could meet you on the m5, junction 23 i get on, services at junction after

drop me a line
ryan

if you havent got a stand pass yet bud ide imagine ude be too late by now

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Thanks sammie that would be ideal..

Brad - i dont actually know i will find out. If we gotta be there by 9am will be a good idea to leave bideford at latest 6am to get threw traffic ok..

Ryan - ok bud thats cool, service's are just after J22 sedgemoor service's...If we leave bideford at 6am we should be there about 7.30am..will pm number later to arrange closer the time...

Had an email back this morning hun,

Yes we have to be on site by 9am and they would like to be on site til 5 (There wasn't anything to say we can't get off but they were prefer if we kept movement to a minimum) to minimise the amount of cars moving about due to public being allowed on site.

It may be wise to make sure you've got some drink and nibbles (especially if you have an medical conditions) in the car as it has been mentioned that previous years there is usually a good queue in and out.

Any other questions feel free to send my way :D Fingers Crossed for Sunshine :D

Sammie

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Sammie thanks very much..

Hopefully will get some peeps to meet on route and will get a propper convoy thread going closer to time...

Shorty

Member +
ill be heading up from southampton so any one from pompey, bournemouth, iow we will look at meeting spots sooner the time then try and aim to find a meeting spot closer to combe to meet the other guys so we can have a big convoy together :D

Shorty

Member +
not sure if flying orphan is coming over from the island too. but as i say mte we will sort out a meeting spot and go from there :)

shane01

Member +
i really want to go but im still a couple of hundred off my respray and i dont want to show up lookin the way it is with everyone elses ep's lookin decent :(, she gets very jelous! lol, maybe i should park with the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.