Japfest 15th May Convoy Time's...

Stulet-GTT

Member +
These are just some rough time's and place's that we will be at if anyone would like to convoy down with us to Japfest...
If you would like to join us thats cool, pm me your number an i'll give you mine then we can arrange meeting...

Bideford -5.30am to leave 5.50

Taunton Dean Service's - 7am to leave 7.15

Gordano Service's - 8am to leave 8.15 and Sedgmoor Service's after..

Like i said these are just rought time's So phone number's would help as can tx on route...

Hope to see some of you on the way...

*starlet_babe*

Member +
You may need to note this for your route, we are gate A.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

If travelling on the M4 - Please use Junction 18 for Gates A and B and Junction 17 for gate C. (The gate is shown on the vehicle pass)

Sammie xx

Shorty

Member +
ill check the route for meeting points for the lads from down this way and then let you know dude as then we can try and meet with you guys and go down in force :)

Shorty

Member +
right anyone wnating to head up from southampton/portsmouth/iow if you meet at

6.15 at best buy/carphone warehouse ind est just off j7 m27 (hedge end)

if needed we can stop in and meet people at winchester services too depending on if anyone is coming from there, please pm me and let me know mobile numbers etc as im not going to hang about if people dont show :)

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Is there anywhere colse to combe's we could all meet to arrive as a group???

If any one is wanting to meet me on route that would be good, tx me on 07581546914 but make sure you put ya name to.

*this is only a temp number so dont mind putting it up*

Shorty

Member +
yea there is a petrol station just by combe we could meet in there? i had a look on the map and we are both coming from different directions :( ill take your number and give you a buzz when we are on route just to confirm meeting point by combe :) id prefer if we could rool in as a big group, its always good that way :)

Stulet-GTT

Member +
SHAWEET...

I remember meeting somewhere near there for a french show(yer i know we all been there):haha:
But cant remember were to as it was couple of years ago now..

Do ya have a postcode for it? i can follow that in then..

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Remember guys I need you on the stand before opening and the queue to get in will be rediculous, I should already be in and finding out where we are. If anyone gets stuck you all have my number on the note that came with your tickets xx

Shorty

Member +
Dude i could meet you at the m4 lol hope to pass some of you guys on the way :cool:

You won't be passing me hope to be mapped to 1.4 bar by next week lol but yhea will sort somthing out so we meet you headin down.
Don't worry sammie I was first on stand last year ;) we are aiming to be there bout 8

churcherj

Member +
You won't be passing me hope to be mapped to 1.4 bar by next week lol but yhea will sort somthing out so we meet you headin down.
Don't worry sammie I was first on stand last year ;) we are aiming to be there bout 8

so gutted i cant come to this! really tempted to pay and take a sicky off work :haha:

*starlet_babe*

Member +

I'll be there before you lot lol :D x

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Only a couple of day's now woo hoo...

might be stoppin at segemoor service's to on way up, as hav been said its on way...

Where is close to combes that we could all meet at?? postcode would be helpfull if other's are on for meeting to all arrive together...

flyingorphan

Member +
Just checked boat times, and earlyist one from East Cowes to Southampton is 5:30, and usually takes 50mins.

The other option is the one at 4 from Fishbourne to Portsmouth, that one takes 40mins.

Lol, thats crap thing about being on island!!!

So best one, to meet you is 4 o'clock one.

Shorty

Member +
right i will be at best buy car park in hedge end at 6am for anyone heading up from southampton and surrounding areas, if you want my phone number pm me as if your not there by 6.15 im off to japfest :) if im expecting you we can hang on for any running a tad late.

best buy car park is just off J7 of the M27

if comming from portsmouth then leave at J7 take the 3rd exit at the roundabout at the top of the sliproad

head down the duel carrage way and if you left you will see the sofa shops (dfs etc) and best buy. at the next round about take the 4th exit (double back on your self) and after a few yards bare left into the retail park and park up by best buy :D