Japfest 2010 - PAYMENT DETAILS NOW ADDED - PLEASE PAY ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Castle Combe - Saturday 15th May 2010

For more info on the show: www.japfest.co.uk

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO PAY FOR THIS AS SOON AS PAYMENT DETAILS GO UP.

Tickets will be £14

TRACK TIME IS NOW NO LONGER AVAILABLE WE WILL ONLY BE HAVING A STAND.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

PLEASE NOTE WE WILL NOT BE HAVING TRACK TIME, THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH INTEREST FOR A TRACK CLUB SESSION.

Please send paypal payment to: sammie@toyotagtturbo.com

Tickets are £14.00(x how ever many you require) + postage (see options below) + 4%(Paypal Charges)

Please add 50p for normal postage or if you would rather have your tickets posted by recorded delivery please add £1.50 (Please remember to add your address details and forum username to payment).

Any tickets that are sent by normal post please note that if for any reason once the tickets have been posted that they don't arrive I will not be held responsible and you will be expected to buy another ticket on the day if you wish to attend.

Any questions please pm me, Please note that I am away over the weekend so any pms will be answered on Sunday.

Thanks

Sammie xx

Stand:

1.*starlet_babe*
2.Lidders
3.Knightsy-ep91
4.Stulet-GTT
5.Shorty
6.Thomllee1981
7.Lingl9z
8.Neal gt
9.Peewee-ep91
10.Ben89
11.Rossco46
12.Skidz
13.96v
14.Brad L
15.Goldenvtr
16.GlanzaV
17.durmz
18.GTNeil
19.flyingorphan
20.Neil RHINO
21. Mikey B
22. ryan3496

Last edited:

BallıGee

Member +
1.*starlet_babe* - stand only
2.*starlet_babe * other half, stand and track time.
3. Lidders.
4. Knightsy-EP91 - x 2 stand only (for the moment)
5. Stulet-GTT. - Stand only.. I will make it this year...
6. Shorty - stand pass and entry for me +1
7. glanzagee- stand only

turbo tommo

Fresh Recruit
Im in only live 15mins away :) (Stand only thou please)

1.*starlet_babe* - stand only
2.*starlet_babe * other half, stand and track time.
3. Lidders.
4. Knightsy-EP91 - stand only (for the moment) +1 entry
5. Stulet-GTT. - Stand only.. I will make it this year...
6. Shorty - stand pass and entry for me +1
7. glanzagee- stand only
8. thomllee1981- stand only (no idea what state the ep82's going to be in though!)
9. AzE stand pass and entry for me +1
10. GAZ EP85 stand pass and entry for me +1
11. DURMZ, stand pass + track time, and entry for the mrs
12. Lingl9z entry (will be in simons car probz so no stand pass needed)
13. Streetech. Stand + Track time.
14. Neal gt Stand only
15. Peewee-Ep91 (stand pass and 1 entry for me)
16. KrissyB stand pass and entry + 1
17. Simon JP stand pass
18. Ben89 Stand pass and entry
19. Turbo Tommo

Last edited by a moderator:

Shorty

Member +
sammie any chance of an updated list of whos going/paid? no rush just wondered what sort of turn out tgtt is gonna have this year.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

If travelling on the M4 - Please use Junction 18 for Gates A and B and Junction 17 for gate C. (The gate is shown on the vehicle pass)

turbo tommo

Fresh Recruit
Hi my name is on the list but no sure if im defo on the stand i only wanted a stand pass because i live 10mins up the road from combe. could you let me no if im on or not no biggy if you couldnt get me on but if you can where do you want to me so i can get me stand pass?? cheers Tommo

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Hi my name is on the list but no sure if im defo on the stand i only wanted a stand pass because i live 10mins up the road from combe. could you let me no if im on or not no biggy if you couldnt get me on but if you can where do you want to me so i can get me stand pass?? cheers Tommo

No hun your not at the min as you never paid for tickets despite several pm's going out re payments but I have some spare stand passes so if you wish to buy your ticket on the gate or via www.japfest.co.uk if they still accepting ticket orders you can either give me shout on the day or come find the stand and ask around for me. someone will point you in the right direction.

thomllee1981

Member +
might not be able to make this with the GT it isnt even running at the moment and am running out of time to finish off the work.

if anyone wants my stand pass (and possibly my ticket) let me know.

i shall be attending with or without the GT so i can sort out getting the pass to you on the morning easy enough.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
I have a few spare stand passes left for those who want to buy their tickets on the gate. Just give me a pm and we'll see if we can sort you out

Status
Not open for further replies.