Japfest!!!! Payment needed asap

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Right ..........................

You've all had a pm that payment details are up there are 23 odd on the list and only 5 people so far have paid me.

Now for god sake get in hands in your pockets and get paying if 5 people is still the situation on Thursday this club won't be having a stand!!!!!

Sammie

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I will get my payment to you in the next day or two no worry's there..

If i bring passenger's its ok for them to pay on the gate???

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Thanks Guys! Massive Thanks to those that have paid, looks like we will have a stand and again if you have any other contact e.g msn or facebook for those that haven't yet paid then please give them a nudge.... I am dissapointed that I have 20 on the list and I've struggled to get 10 of you to pay me xxx

goldenvtr

Member +
do i have to pay for the stand pass? because im ordering mine direct form the site with tracktime on friday.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
do i have to pay for the stand pass? because im ordering mine direct form the site with tracktime on friday.

Nope you don't have to pay for a stand pass but I don't get one for you if you don't buy your entrance ticket through the club and I can't guarentee I will have any spare ones.

Re Tracktime there is only an advanced sessions left the rest had sold out when I looked last night.

You can buy the tracktime onsite and the ticket through me you don't have to buy a entrance ticket to purchase track time.

goldenvtr

Member +
ok, ill take 2 tickets form you, and i wouldnt say im a novice as far as tracktime goes anwyhow :p

but itll have to be tomorrow i pay as it payday lol

Shorty

Member +
payed via bank transfer sammie :) should show in the next two hours.

come on guys!!!!!!! even if your near on skint just pay for the one ticket for you stand pass then buy more on the day if you need em!

*starlet_babe*

Member +
ok, ill take 2 tickets form you, and i wouldnt say im a novice as far as tracktime goes anwyhow :p

but itll have to be tomorrow i pay as it payday lol

You've got a pm hun :)

payed via bank transfer sammie :) should show in the next two hours.

come on guys!!!!!!! even if your near on skint just pay for the one ticket for you stand pass then buy more on the day if you need em!

Thanks hun :)