Just Sunday Hardstanding or Grass and Weekend Show

• Sunday Hardstanding

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Grass and Weekend

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

*starlet_babe*

Member +
For japshow 2010 I'm thinking of doing things a little differently as for the last 3.5 years we've just had a hardstaning, but I'm thinking of making this more a weekend thing for us.

So input do I do a weekend stand next year, this will mean that we be on the grass area instead of hard standing and I'm not sure if anyone will like that.

So please vote so I can get an idea of what people would like to do

Thank You

Sammie xx
Events Mod

dac69er

Super Moderator
where are the grass stands? would be a good idea i think as would have everyone able to chat to each other during the evenings and get to know who each other is rather than seeing cars and no knowing who owns them or what they have done etc

*starlet_babe*

Member +
The grass stands are behind where the food stands are at the start of the strip. At the end of the day its what we make it and like you said it would be nice to get know whos who and chat. I can within reason request where we go and its then about how we still make sure the stand is seen as people come in. Obviously if we have a stand on the grass this does not mean that people can't come on the sunday, just means we'll be in a different place. Anyone worried about cars, I will make sure that someone from our stand is on there at any point on the day. I just want to get away from the turn up park your car and bugger off as I only work who people are from pictures afterwards apart from those who I know on a regular basis and that do actually speak. xxx

dac69er

Super Moderator
I just want to get away from the turn up park your car and bugger off as I only work who people are from pictures afterwards apart from those who I know on a regular basis and that do actually speak. xxx

that part is too true. as long as there is no bell ends i think that is a good idea.
only problem i could see is if people get a bit too drunk and start being complete nobs.

i think give it a go for this summer. if it doesnt work out then hard standing from then on.

jodielocks

Member +
japshow 2010

i think it would be a great idea much more sociable and with it being in june should be good weather for people to camp :)