JAPSHOW 21.06.09 - Updated Attendees List :D

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Its that time of year to start thinking about this as pod have changed things this year, one of the biggest changes that will affect us a club is below due to the high amount of people I get asking for tickets/stand passes at the last minute:

Extra details can be found here: www.japshow.com

Prices for this year will be as follows:

Jap - (includes paypal fees)

Weekend: £21.00
Sunday Only: £12.70

PRICE IS PER PERSON

Non Jap

Weekend £26.05
Sunday only £17.80

Changes for 2009
To have a club area we require clubs to purchase all of their tickets in advance to guarantee their pitch. This can be done as a large club booking or by individual members ringing in to book their own (they must let us know which club the tickets are for). Therefore if you wish to have a 20 car space you will need to buy 20 admission tickets in advance.

Details for Payment by paypal:

Email Address: sammie@toyotagtturbo.com

Any questions please pm or email at above address.

Please include your name and postal address no of tickets

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS ONLY GOING TO BE ONE CHANCE FOR TICKETS! AND PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU DO NOT BUY ADVANCE TICKETS YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ON THE STAND. THERE MAY BE LIMITED ADDITONAL PASSES BUT DO NOT RELY ON THEM BEING AVAILABLE!

NO MORE PAYMENTS BEING TAKEN IF INTERESTED IN ATTENDING PLEASE PM MYSELF.

Confirmed Attendance List:

1st Batch - I have your tickets I should be sending these out next week.

1. *starlet_babe*
2. lleey2k4
3. mikeyb
4. Abbott
5. Neal gt
6. Granty Boy
7. madmatt
8. Knightsy-EP91
9. Beany1588
10. starletsam
11. Black_Mamber
12. Badger
13. Mr Burwash
14. chinaone
15. Morph
16. mikeyb
17. dac69er
18. lleey2k
19. Abbott
20. Jodielocks

2nd Batch - I'm awaiting your tickets guys but as soon as I have them I will let you know.

20. Sparky
21. Markep82
22. fastphil

Sammie x

Last edited:

EP82

Member +
Cool cheers, I will give you a text in the mornin if I decide to make it, will be nice to see everyone again :)