JDM GLANZA (in Tokyo)

Jack138

Member +
I sold my EP82 recently but I was in Japan last month and spotted this Glanza on the streets of Tokyo, genuine JDM. It isn't exactly what I would have expected, but enjoy.

q52n.jpg

7adp.jpg

sd1p.jpg

iwo1.jpg

Jay

Admin
They truly do like their decals..

Great to know there are still EP's running around the homeland!

How was Japan otherwise mate?

AdamB

Member +
Good to see some still floating around over there for sure! Love them wheels as well, really suits it.

Funny how the japs can pull off all the decals yet over here it will get slated.

Jack138

Member +
Thanks guys, Japan is really good, this was the third time I have been, once back in 2007 and once in 2010. I would recommend anyone to go, loads of history and entertainment.

There is plenty of interesting cars over there, all the Japanese seem to drive is KEI cars or huge MPV cars. There are tonnes of Japanese cars and I could probably count on one hand the amount of German cars I saw on the street, here are some more photos of interesting stuff:

This awesome looking Toyota was in a garage at a Japanese second hand dealership by our hotel called 'Precious Car' (how Japanese) - Anyone know what it is?

lus9.jpg

k6pe.jpg

am0r.jpg

e9o9.jpg

5fzy.jpg

This was in the Toyota Anulus (aka the big Toyota showroom), a Toyota based on a gundam character

h4it.jpg

DECALS MAAAAAAN

rnox.jpg