JDM stickers?

Duff

Member +
Thinkinh of getting one or two JDM stickers for the Glanza..just to stick on the rear windscreen, what are your views on this?? good idea or best left to the honda club?? I'm quite fond of ''the shocker'':rockon:

Craig

Lifer
The majority of people will say against them, but I think if they are really crazy and work on the car then they can look really cool... need to be super careful with your choice though!

dac69er

Super Moderator
if its on the rear windowscreen it doesnt matter too much. if you fit it and it looks gash, you can peel it off and no one will ever know!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
personally i like certain stickers on cars.... im very particular in what stickers.... im more into advertising a company that has taken part in the build of my car i.e supplying parts etc...... would never put a sticker on completely irrelevant to a company or a mod on my car....

just my view...

Glanza_MK

Member +
Im still after one of the JAM 'signature' stickers to go on the right hand side of the bootlid. Finding one is proving rather difficult though!

Jay

Admin
For now I only have two little Jays Garage stickers on the quarterlight glasses and a small reflective '1.3 Automatic' badge on the back.

Subtle is the way to go usually.

I have a beer fridge in the garage that all my other stickers go onto. :D

Dave.

Member +
Thinkinh of getting one or two JDM stickers for the Glanza..just to stick on the rear windscreen, what are your views on this?? good idea or best left to the honda club?? I'm quite fond of ''the shocker'':rockon:

whats "the shocker"?

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Im still after one of the JAM 'signature' stickers to go on the right hand side of the bootlid. Finding one is proving rather difficult though!
Get some made up mate, if you have a picture of the sticker and know what size you want i can put you in touch with a top guy, he made me some tom's new action stickers up for my wheels and there a perfect match for the original stickers i found pics of on the net.

Drop me a u2u if you want his contact details and ill find em for ya.

~Nick

Dave.

Member +
^ Thats the shocker?

Its smart, but its got Civics only i thought?

Dave

(like the EG club for example)

Last edited:

Dave.

Member +
^ lol

To be honest, if you know what "The Shocker" is, i wouldn't want it on my car lol (its not bad, just not something i'd have on a car) - i didn't even think to put two and two together until i realised it was that image! ;)

Dave

white-ep82

Member +
imo unless you go all out with stickers they are very hard to pull off. Obv a few in the window corner won't look too terrible and help promote clubs/companies that have had an impact on your project