just been on the rollers

ryan-11

Member +
no too happy only made 225.8 bhp at the flywheel.

my mods are forged engine, td04 at 1.4 1.5 bar, emanage ultimate, and the usual supporting mods.

ill get the graph up later.

ryan-11

Member +
that is low dude is their any leaks and is the turbo in good nick?

nope theres no leaks and the turbo is fine, getting full boost by 4100 revs. he did say it was mapped quite rich tho but he said it prob wouldnt make too much more power.

might try another rolling road and see.

Fro

Member +
Was it "the dentist" that mapped it? Hes meant to be pretty good, think thats who done rorys car iirc?

Id try another set of rollers for a power run just to see!

ryan-11

Member +
Was it "the dentist" that mapped it? Hes meant to be pretty good, think thats who done rorys car iirc?

Id try another set of rollers for a power run just to see!

yeah it was "the dentist" who mapped it, yup he mapped Rory gt :)

yeah think im gonna take it to another rolling road just to see

gglavin

Member +
ya somthing not right there buddy, u should get maybe 250-260 bhp maybe more, but depends on how it goes on the road & as everyone will say drive it first. could be very quick but it does seem low.

your leads could be knackered or dizzy cap

gtadvmike

Member +
cheers mate, think im gona try another dyno and take it from there.

just to let ya no i used falkland for my power runs and so have all my mates kev is spot on and the rolling road is very accurate i think a mean my car was exactly what i thought it would be ....

robbie_g

Member +
sounds low mate, if i remember rightly someone else ere got around the 250bhp mark with 1.2bar on a tdo4 , not to long ago... cant rember his name :confused:

silverGtstu.

Member +
hi

wats your a/f/ ratios mate, does it really go well on the road should be an animal, def try another roller, or possible remap!

ryan-11

Member +
ya somthing not right there buddy, u should get maybe 250-260 bhp maybe more, but depends on how it goes on the road & as everyone will say drive it first. could be very quick but it does seem low.

your leads could be knackered or dizzy cap

it flys on the road :D i was just expecting it to b around 250bhp, its defo not the dizzy cap i just gave it a full service the day before.

ryan-11

Member +
just to let ya no i used falkland for my power runs and so have all my mates kev is spot on and the rolling road is very accurate i think a mean my car was exactly what i thought it would be ....

yeah kev was sound seemed to know his stuff i was just expecting a bit more bhp