just had the GT mapped, results inside

Sparky

Member +
Firstly I cant thank Paul and Greg at Weston Performance enough, they seemed a great bunch of guys when I was on the phone to them and when I took the GT up on Saturday they showed me around the place and all the cars that were there, plus they knew I wanted my car mapped for Japfest and managed to squeeze me into their tight schedule, top bunch of guys and I can see why Dane and TurboDave used them :)

On to the results, the GT made 185hp atf and 185ft lbs of torque. I am over the moon with that. I will post it in the rolling road section when I get the car back and the graph.

My mods are
Japspeed manifold and decat
Apexi N1 cat back
HDI front mount intercooler
Standard CT9 with ported wastegate
Front mount filter kit
Apexi AVCR
Emanage Blue

Caint wait to pick it up tomorrow now and see what she performs like :D

I definitely recommend using Weston and I will be using them again for sure :)

Lewis

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Great result mate. Good torque figure. Good that your over the moon with it, its a good feeling when they run the way you want etc...

:rockon:

Phil

Super Moderator
nice nice!!

any idea on your whp? will it be shown on the graph?
i think danes car showed good whp at the same dyno right? so you should have yourself a nice result there!

Phil

Sparky

Member +
Cheers guys yes thats running a bar, they also made another setting on the AVCR for .8bar :)

I will try and get the whp when I pick the car up tomorrow

goldenvtr

Member +
cool, what time you collecting her tomorra?? and how much did they charge for the emanage if you dont mind me asking?

Sparky

Member +
£300 for the mapping and setting up AVCR

I am not sure mate if you want to pop over PM me your number and I can let you know?

If not I will be at japfest Saturday anyway

goldenvtr

Member +
thats no too bad, i want my ultimate fine tuned,greg is a sound guy, i love his s13 2jz :cool:. ill be at work till 5.30 but its only down the road if you fancy a quick meetup. you on the stand at japfest?

Sparky

Member +
Yea on the stand mate, I cant hang about too much, got to finish my brakes and bits and pieces of ready for Japfest!!