goldenvtr

Member +
Sam just sent me this on MSN :O

[aga says: thats disgusting man!]

[and then he edited your post]

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
It was a pet, reflective collar. Not dead, ran off but it must be hurt.

Derek

Lifer
Never hit a cat before, but i recommend not hitting a badger, hit one before doin 50 nearly put the car on its roof and the fucker survived although with a broken back, didnt stop him dragging himself the rest of the way across the road.

tosa2tosa

Member +
Never hit a cat before, but i recommend not hitting a badger, hit one before doin 50 nearly put the car on its roof and the fucker survived although with a broken back, didnt stop him dragging himself the rest of the way across the road.

thats nasty!
hit a badger in the past too didnt give me a prob but i was goin in a straight line

Derek

Lifer
Yea i was going round a corner gave me a massive fright like hitten a speed ramp really fast but with jus the left wheels, was gona kill it to put it out of its pain but i heard there very dangerous animals injured or not.

scaraveos

Member +
One day i was cruising with 170km/h on a not too well lightened road. After a turn I glimpsed two cats fucking. Didnt have time to do anything. Cats dead.

Cusco lower arm bars do KILL ... (fucking cats)

Was it this one??

cat.jpg

Greg0r

Member +
LOL thought that first picture was the real cat, was going say harsh as fook!

got a few cats myself and its such a shame when they get pwned, they always seem to run into headlights at night

i can remember hitting one a while back, broke the spoiler/lip off my car, but i never found the cat

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Still in there mate! I own cats oo, but if they're stupid enough to run at my car they probably deserve it!