Just something on ebay. . .

Sticks

Member +
You will be gutted if he actually wanted to buy that or does people know what he is like.:rolleyes:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
whats that all about then? What wankers are out there Pumba_GT? I must have missed something or be a bit nieve, just looks to me like he wants to buy the phone for £350 :confused:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
But he only wants you account details so he can transfer the monies
111860881a4965420017l.jpg

riko666

Member +
whats that all about then? What wankers are out there Pumba_GT? I must have missed something or be a bit nieve, just looks to me like he wants to buy the phone for £350 :confused:

It's a typical Con - they offer you well over the asking price straight up, promise to transfer the money immediately but then choose some weird Money Transfer system and the money never arrives. He states PayPal then he says "I'll send the money by money order".

Blatant scam, it's how they all go. I know, I was stupid enough to fall for one...In my case, they even charged the Courier fee to Nigeria under my name...

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Its good that you can realise your mistakes and grow from them Riko. Its healthy. Also it may have helped to find the twat and kick his teeth in! lol

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i got mugged over too the first time i sold something on ebay :(

i stupidly fell for it over paypal they sent me a hoxe letter saying that they wudnt credit me the money until i sent paypal a shipping number lol..

so i sent the package and the shipping number to paypal..

well yea letsj ust say it wasnt paypal.. thought it was strange why he didnt reply after then..

post office couldnt do anything as it had left the country and i feltl ike a complete wanker!

never sent anything over sea's tbh

Craig

Lifer
Thank god you're not niave! I wouldn't have fell for it myself, but I know alot of people would have! You're reply should make him take the hint lol...