K24/K26 Hybrid Turbo Kit

Dane_Bristol

Member +
K24/K26 Hybrid Turbo Kit - Price Drop

Hey All,

Firstly i would like to stress the point that this sale does not form part of SPS this was my personal turbo kit that i had on my car and is in no way beneficial to the running of SPS nor does it contribute to its finances.

My old K24/K26 Hybrid turbo setup is for sale. Well its not old should i say the turbo is only approx 6 months old was completely rebuilt with a K26 compressor housing and a K24 exhaust housing. The turbo kit produced some nice results at 1.1 bar and here they are.

Pics of the kit when it was put together: Kit currently does not look like this current pictures are the the bottom:

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

Current pics:

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

Results rolling road graphs at 1.1 bar:

222.9 ATF with around 217 FPT
IMG_1583.jpg

186.4 ATW and the AFR readings.
IMG_1584.jpg

A video that as made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmG0nkj6K8

Description:

The Kit will come with a roadrunner manifold and all that is on the picture, i need to be as honest as i can there is a slight leak and as i have been unable to get hold of an oil inlet adapter i have just made do with some high temp expoxy for tempory purposes. Its not holding boost so i think a new External Wastegate is needed and that will solve the problem. I also needed to buy a oil filter relocation kit as the trumpet of the turbo just touches and fouls the oil filter so a relocation kit is needed.

Having said all this the kit pulls bloody hard and you will experience and a turbo kit capable of 250 hp. Maybe more depending of tuner.

Reason for selling is i upgraded to a Greddy TD05 14G turbo kit.

Price: £600

Delivery: £30 Anywhere in UK Mainland.

Last edited:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Indeed it is :) Just take a look at that boost curve this turbo is an animal of a Hybrid :)

Simply wouldn't get to my target bhp so i have to sell :)

affy

Lifer
Indeed it is :) Just take a look at that boost curve this turbo is an animal of a Hybrid :)

Simply wouldn't get to my target bhp so i have to sell :)

lol at that boost curve, its like a rollercoaster shoots straight up, ragz take it take it, we need need that turbo here in oldham hehe :p

i love k series but cant afford em :(

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
i know someone here who might be interested in this Dane. how much is the lowest you could sell this for, and a price delivered to us. would you separate or you want to sell as is?

Glanza-V

Banned
Cant believe this hasnt sold yet...

Not many people know how much power the K26 is capable of, or shall we say imagine driving one, if anyone want to experiance the K26 in a Starlet, then i am more than welcome to take them for a drive. :)

bump for a K TURBO