Kaaz Lsd ?

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Has anyone on here owned a Kaaz LSD 1.5 way. Not much is known from what i can gather on these but i have 'heard' that they are not bad at all and considering they are cheaper than cusco LSD's seems like a good buy ?

Phil

Super Moderator
Mate graeme has a Kaaz 1.5 lsd in his 200sx, works well, can be a little noisey but def not the worst ive heard.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Noisey in what way, sorry mate but i dont own an LSD people go on about a noisey LSD what sound does a noisey one make any sound clips ?

goldenvtr

Member +
if you dont want any noise atall get a helical LSD i wish i had :p
the cuscos make noise and feel bumpy unless your meaning to go round a corner like you mean it

Rory

Lifer
A noisy diff sounds like a really bad CV, it also feels pants. As Dan says, if your trying then there fine, but slow manouvering is a pain.

Quaiffe ATB.............. You will never look back.

goldenvtr

Member +
the helical (Quaffe, and TRD do one) ones are gear type where as the mechanical are a series of plates which make a noise when being engadge at slow speeds, the gear types ones dont have anything to come in contact with face to face so there is no friction = no noise and no parts to wear out. in a very quick overveiw

the TRD mecanical and helical are the same price ;)

Damage

Member +
My Cusco doesnt mate any noise or clicking. The Kaaz are good. Gettin one as we speak for a friend of mine. Never had problems with these units and they make TRD's LSD aswell.