Keeps logging out

peen

Lifer
What browser/operating system are you using?

Have you installed any software recently that could have contributed to the above, especially security based software like a firewall, etc?

Also, can I confirm you are checking the "Remember Me?" check box next to the Username field before logging in? :D

I think there may be a default timeout set as a security feature if you don't select this option.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Nothing has been installed, in fact nothing has changed that I know of. Yes I'm using the remember me option, it only started ding this a feww weeks ago.

sx_turbo

Lifer
on a serious note,

has your laptop done any updates recently? as some updates that windows do, can actually bugger a computer

on a serious note,

has your laptop done any updates recently? as some updates that windows do, can actually bugger a computer

Yeah if your operating system is Vista then Microsoft did release a update for that recently which is causing quite a few problems. If it is Vista try a system restore to before this started happening which should resolve for now, this will also let us know that it was an update and we can look for a permanent fix for the issue.
Christy

Mart

Member +
Happens mine aswell mate, Been doing it ever since on the new forum. Have to log in every 4/5mins... :shoot:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Its every half hour or so, more frequent if I'm not actually browsing. Using Vista and Internet Explorer. Not cleared or done anything.