kieran s.gt

Chris Mcat

Fresh Recruit
Revieved my bailey dump valve a few days ago thank you very much!
thanks for answering a milli questions aswell

part exactly as pictured!

very happy mate!:gt-logo:)

gtturbo135

Fresh Recruit
got a steering wheel of kieran today, great condition as described by himself very quick recieving it and would do business again in the future no problem with him top man thanks:)

ChrisGT

Member +
What a legend, thats all I can say! Very, very helpful and uber kind! Many thanks mate, much appreciated!

GT_Irl

Member +
Sound lad! Got an exhaust off him in perfect condition for a savage price:) Had a good chat with him too, learned alot in the 15 or so mins we were chattin-- very knowledgeable fella and a gent!:) Also, he drove 20 mins to meet up with me!:cool: Would buy off him again without hesitation..:)

kieran.s gt

Member +
Sound lad! Got an exhaust off him in perfect condition for a savage price:) Had a good chat with him too, learned alot in the 15 or so mins we were chattin-- very knowledgeable fella and a gent!:) Also, he drove 20 mins to meet up with me!:cool: Would buy off him again without hesitation..:)

thanks for the great feedback David
nice chattin to ya:beer:

Rumel786

Member +
Well i sold a blitz boost controller to kieran, Basically the item had a fault (not aware of fault myself however kieran is a member i highly trust) he was very patient while i ad a slight delay refunding him money back but unfortunately he occureed charges posting the item back. Got to say item was posted back to me well wrapped.

The reason why i refunded kieran straight away as he is one member who is ALWAYS the first to help me when i had little probs with my old GT and i trust him.

This post is to show even if a sale doesnt go through as planned with good communication and based on previous experiences anything pretty much can be resolved and this guy is a top lad.

Again Kieran sorry it was faulty, im not sure if i damaged it while removing it or while it was in post but still you wasted your own time and went your own way trying to fix the item for me.

Much appreciated bud ;)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
kierans gt

i have to just say a mAjor thank you to kieran he has being my go to guy for the last few months always willing to meet up and try solve the problem ,even today in the crappy weather he helped me set up the blitz ebc and seen as he wont take any money and i cant give him no more rep just taught i would put up this post ,KIERAN YOUR A LEGEND :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

sanchez

Member +
Fancy coming over and giving me a hand then mate ?? :p lol
Woud offer you some trvel money but sounds like you wont take it ;)

All joking apart, sounds like a sound guy, need more people like you.
Nice one Popsy, nearly done now then :rockon:

kierans a top man:rockon: im gettin big boost creep and want to put standard efi pipe on but lost rubber reducer that goes on turbo intake so kieran offered me his one and sent it to me free of charge straight away:rockon:

a credit to the site helpful and and a sound man would recomend anyone to deal with kieran:)

Yeti

Member +
Bought a HSK actuator from Kieran, came well packaged and delivered promptly. Good price and condition, top guy to deal with and will deal with again. A++

Cheers mate!

Dan_SV

Member +
bought kierans ct9 hybrid a couple of weeks ago. bloody payapl sent payment as an e-cheque, but he held on to it for me and kept me updated regularly. sent it 2 days ago and got it first thing this morning, fantastic seller from start to finish
thanks mate
Dan