**Koyo racing radiator WTD**

09wheelerr

Member +
anybody know where i can get hold of one of these?

or any other information on where i can get a full lenth radiator?

sx_turbo

Lifer
the 3 core autobahn rads are very good, i had one in my car and it was awsome cooled really well.

the other option is the golpher rad, this is basically an all aluminium glanza rad, excellent qaulity, but doesnt cool as well as the 3 core autobahn rad imo.

i had to use the golpher rad as i struggled with room with the tripple core autobahn rad.

09wheelerr

Member +
the 3 core autobahn rads are very good, i had one in my car and it was awsome cooled really well.

the other option is the golpher rad, this is basically an all aluminium glanza rad, excellent qaulity, but doesnt cool as well as the 3 core autobahn rad imo.

i had to use the golpher rad as i struggled with room with the tripple core autobahn rad.

is this the autobahn one you had?

http://www.autobahn88.co.uk/toyota-starlet-ep82-ep91-race-spec-radiator-p-101.html

sx_turbo

Lifer
yeah i bought it on ebay dude, but theres plenty of traders flogging them,

crd is one,

think japspeed also sell them

Johnny_C

Lifer

what kind of money is a golpher one?

09wheelerr

Member +
yeah i bought it on ebay dude, but theres plenty of traders flogging them,

crd is one,

think japspeed also sell them

Any chance of a link?

I've gone direct to japspeed and they are all out of stock same as autobahn. Which is why I'm still waiting for mine from tuning developments.