Labour on FORGED ENGINE.

Gee

Member +
£1000+ for labour?

Not in my case, unless you are including machine work and balancing...

Damage

Member +
You guys pay crazy money. You should drive your car down to Malta and leave your car at my garage for a week or 2 and drive up back home. Would probably cost you the same :p

j4cko

Member +
i had a rebuild with just forged pistons at SES and it came to £1000 incl the pistons. Ive got my receipt at home, i'll have a look later

sx_turbo

Lifer
You guys pay crazy money. You should drive your car down to Malta and leave your car at my garage for a week or 2 and drive up back home. Would probably cost you the same :p

the labour rates are extortionate over here dude.

roughly how much is yours damage?

D3N0

Member +
i might drive down to malta then get the engine forged by damage for a couple quid, and get the missus boobs done with the change...haha!!

PM some prices Damage in sterling, so i can calculate the totals of both projects.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lol... y dont u guys try doin it urself? they really charge u insane prices for rebuilds..

i had a rebuild with just forged pistons at SES and it came to £1000 incl the pistons.

sorry to laff at u all dude......but LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:p:p:p:p

gbp1000 for a rebuild is stupidly high....the most it would probably cost here is about US$500......for a normal forged rebuild it would be cheaper (if the parts are provided)........for a full out race engine rebuild i stil dont see it costing in excess of US$1000 here

for that kind of money, the garage would have to be providing most of the forged parts i assume

D3N0

Member +
i could help sayin that...im sure im not the only one that gets bored on the train with long journeys in london that they end up read the metro all the way to the end were there classified section... there it stated...hold up let me look for it...

so Gorgan are you in Malta then??

nah...from the caribbean

and from talking with others from neighbouring islands....their prices are ok also........even in the US some places have ok prices....check out the tercel guys who run 5efte/4efte set ups in the US...

D3N0

Member +
Damage needs to get online soon, coz im now thinking of making a holiday out of this. Damage could take me out on the town, have a right old laugh in malta. chill with some good lookin maltanese chick, get engine forge, run it in half way home, then boot it hard the rest of the way...