Le Mans 2010

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
OK, a very early one this year but I see no point to pussy foot around. One of the most important motorsport events will once again have an official TGTT.com presence. If you can't guess what it is by the title then I will repeat the title for you IT'S LE MANS 2010!!!!

2009 saw the best year yet for both myself and TGTT.com at Le Mans, such a fantastic group of people, it was an amazingly smooth drive down and a great country road run back.

This year we had 12 people and it was awesome. If you want to be a part of the 2010 trip then put your name down on the list, but only if your serious, no fuckin about!

The dates for the actual race are 12th and 13th June so we will be leaving on the 8th June (Tuesday) and coming back on late 14th June (Monday).

The cost is looking to be between £130-£150 depending on numbers and the ferry we get, this is a per car price, not per person.

1. Starlet_Sam
2. Mikey_Jay

Last edited:

Mikey Jay

Member +
Time off work is sorted :)

Josh is looking at coming this year (my passenger from last year)

What sort of time are you looking at taking deposits?

Starlet_Sam

1. Starlet_Sam
2. Mikey_Jay
3. D3N0
4. goldenvtr + phil again
5. Kimba

J25GTi

Lifer
1. Starlet_Sam
2. Mikey_Jay
3. D3N0
5. Kimba
6. J25GTi

Well up for this, what does the 150£ include? what else will we need to pay out for?

And either im going blind or something but i didnt see any dates?

Starlet_Sam

1. Starlet_Sam
2. Mikey_Jay
3. D3N0
5. Kimba
6. J25GTi

Well up for this, what does the 150£ include? what else will we need to pay out for?

And either im going blind or something but i didnt see any dates?

Sorry, when I put the thread up the dates hadn't been officially announced yet. The dates for the actual race is 12th and 13th June so we will be leaving on the 8th June (Tuesday) and coming back on late 14th June (Monday).

The £150 (that's an estimated MAXIMUM, the actual prices aren't confirmed yet) include everything you need apart from petrol, tent, and your spends. Of course, it's self catering!

J25GTi

Lifer
Sorry, when I put the thread up the dates hadn't been officially announced yet. The dates for the actual race is 12th and 13th June so we will be leaving on the 8th June (Tuesday) and coming back on late 14th June (Monday).

The £150 (that's an estimated MAXIMUM, the actual prices aren't confirmed yet) include everything you need apart from petrol, tent, and your spends. Of course, it's self catering!

ok, awesome, so petrol, tent and spending is all i need allow for? and obviously a credit card for the inevitable break downs :homer:

Last edited:

Starlet_Sam

I think you may have the wrong idea about this trip mate. We're going to watch the Le Mans 24 Hour race.

J25GTi

Lifer
I think you may have the wrong idea about this trip mate. We're going to watch the Le Mans 24 Hour race.

ah, now you didnt explain that :homer:

there was me thinking you meant we could actually go on the track :haha:

well, im still up for it, i have already asked for time off work, they are getitng back to me next week!

Starlet_Sam

The dates for the actual race is 12th and 13th June so we will be leaving on the 8th June (Tuesday) and coming back on late 14th June (Monday).

Mikey Jay

Member +
1. Starlet_Sam
2. D3N0
3. goldenvtr + phil again
4. Kimba
5. J25GTi

Removed my name from the list as won't be attending am afraid.

Just started university, which means the car will be going up for sale, in turn meaning I have no way of getting there.

Sorry guys