lenzo RS5's for sale 15 inch

robbo

Member +
lenzo RS5's for sale 15 inch**** NOW SOLD****

selling my lenzo's as i'm gettin a set of wheels custom sprayed for the GT so these are up for sale. they are 4x100 et 38 perfect for the starlet and i know they are perfect vauxhall fit also. pretty sure there are a few more applications also. two tyres in great condition two legal.these wheels are in fantastic condition. the only reason for selling is i can't face destroying the chrome on them.

availiable for local pickup only guys and gals thanks

200 quid no offers please

lenzorim.jpg

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
any pics of the whole car with these on#?

look good could be interested

Phil

dac69er

Super Moderator
i got no interest in mine when i put them up for sale. they are the same condition as yours mate ?????

good luck with the sale

robbo

Member +
cheers dunc mate i've got two people who asked me to wait a week and one who might be coming down tonight with the full ammount

dac69er

Super Moderator
cheers dunc mate i've got two people who asked me to wait a week and one who might be coming down tonight with the full ammount

damn you :(

im just getting my dad moaning at me about them as they are in his garage as mine has my car in and cant fit the wheels in too!!!

everyone is obviously more tight fisted round my way ;)

robbo

Member +
i'm fairly close to the main area of people here in the north only half an hour from most places or so. i think distance is in my favour, although people are less willing to travel long distance over here for some things mate. get a price from a courier for delivery. can sometimes work oout cheaper for courier than someone collecting in person Dunc.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i'm fairly close to the main area of people here in the north only half an hour from most places or so. i think distance is in my favour, although people are less willing to travel long distance over here for some things mate. get a price from a courier for delivery. can sometimes work oout cheaper for courier than someone collecting in person Dunc.

only thing about couriers is that if i dont package it well enough or they are particularly rough with the wheels they could arrive damaged.
id hate to sell someone something damaged.

robbo

Member +
i know mate that is the one thing that scares the life out of me and thats why i only really do collection stuff. they can see it how it is and working etc and they leave happy.i'd feel terrible selling something that broke in transit. i'd replace the money on the spot for whoever i sold it to.there's nothing worse than getting something rubbish when your expecting so much.

dac69er

Super Moderator
yep, exactly what i prefer doing.
if they see it and they are happy then thats all you can do.

if you send it and it breaks your out of pocket and the person wanting the item doesnt get it!

Rhythmeister

Member +
I'd be VERY interested in these for my newly acquired Eunos S-special depending on how much tread is left on the slightly worn tires!
Trying to sell a set of 15 spoke, 17", MG straights at the mo with a pair of new Pirelli P Zeros and a pair of slightly worn Dunlop something or others as I don't have a lot of free cash after buying the car. ANY chance you'd do a swap if I do the driving to you? :(

robbo

Member +
sorry mate i've got another set of wheels lined up and would need a cash sale to purchase those and get them fixed and sprayed up.i'm updating the thread everyday so keep an eye mate if you get yours sold.

cheers robbo :gt-logo

Rhythmeister

Member +
I'm gonna list my Staights on fleabay and the ROver/ MG forum next week so I'm gonna try my best to take these off your hands soon! :)

robbo

Member +
wheels would look well on a glanza especially a silver one mate. they are very popular down in the south of ireland and i've seen a few with the same wheels.