Let the rain begin !

Dane_Bristol

Member +
O well might aswell starting getting used to it now :(. Its well SHI* driving in rainy conditions. Lets welcome winter :(. I hate the rain !.

Nuff Said.

monka

Member +
the great depression starts then, and the great sacrifice of starlets, as kids have brought them over summer are now going to understeer into a ditch/tree/wall. lool

dac69er

Super Moderator
when the winter begins my car goes into hiding. the car cover tends to be on more than off! oh well ill try and make the most of the decent weather

Idrees

Banned
:(

My cars parked on the street today and its starting to rain, lets just hope I did a good job on fitting that windscreen eh!! :p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yeah bollox weather is beggining, and the darkness is coming.... the rain isnt my friend spinning through 5th gear :( oh well......... at least it will help me to drive slower.....

Cooch

Member +
Dont know what you lot are on about. Was 22 degrees down my way today. Lovely weather. Was outside replaceing my heater matrix and finally refitting my CD Player! No rain for Cooch!

C

CaL

this weather iss great.....kids write off their gts/glanzas=me happy=less gt's-glanza's-mine rarer hehe

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Are u getting a LSD fitted soon mate ?

funds aren't too great since ive had the car back, so the 600£ LSD that i would like is going to have to wait as its not a priority in my books, the car shifts pretty well without it and once the bigger wheels/tires are on should help a fair bit too.....

other bits im wanting before that.......

Dane_Bristol

Member +
funds aren't too great since ive had the car back, so the 600£ LSD that i would like is going to have to wait as its not a priority in my books, the car shifts pretty well without it and once the bigger wheels/tires are on should help a fair bit too.....

other bits im wanting before that.......

I will be getting the Quaiffe LSD i take it thats what you are also talking about.