Life is good!

Cooch

Member +
After a job change i finally was happier at work and the GT finally got sorted and things were good. Although a couple of months ago a young lady called Lucy entered my life and god am i happy. All my mates have said how good it is to see me smile and be happy. Didnt realise i was such a grump b*stard :p. Only problem is shes now in New York for two weeks and i miss her like crazy. Never been so soppy about someone so its a lil strange for me (in a good way though). Pointless thread really but im so happy!

P.s im never this soppy!

Cooch

Member +
Cheers guys. Makes a difference as life was never great before. Wont go into detail but its good for things to finally take a turn.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
its all good mate but try not to get in too deep because it could turn sour..

me and my girl where perfect for about 8 months now lately weve had 3 months of shit and its been rock bottom for alot of the time.. but things are starting to slowly pick up again now so its geting better!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thats the last thing hes thinking about. Enjoy it mate, i was the exact same until i got myself a mrs and then i became alot happier aswell :)

Sounds like you two could turn out to be a perfect couple.

Cooch

Member +
Thats the last thing hes thinking about. Enjoy it mate, i was the exact same until i got myself a mrs and then i became alot happier aswell :)

Sounds like you two could turn out to be a perfect couple.

Cheers dude. Least i know someones on the same wavelength. Thnanks man.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Lol Well I'm gonna add a soppy girly post Lol

I understand where your coming from :)

It will be me and my other halfs 2 year anni and the end of the month :) Can't wait and to make it even more special we're going up in the hot air balloon ride that he brought me for my 21st :)

Hpefully I'll have some nice piccys to post up to :) Hope the nice weather stays around til next weekend :) Fingers Crossed.

Good to hear things are looking up for you, I've been through some s**t over the last 4 or 5 years to last me a lifetime and it makes me so glad i'm settled with someone lovely. Hope it works out for u hun :) If your past is anything like mine you deserve it :)

Cooch

Member +
Cheers Beatz. Appreciate it

Cheers Starlet babe. Yeah its good to be settled down with someone who cares about you. Life aint always but the one thing that you can garuntee is that it will get better!