Little Shits

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
(This is probs in the wrong section but i will carry on...)

I was sitting outside my little sister's school the other day about 3.15pm waiting to pick her up.. There was a bunch of little kids playing football in the playground and all of a sudden i hear a huge bang!! The ball had bin kicked over the huge fence and whacked off the side of my car!! :mad::mad:

I got out and looked at it.. Theres a dent just under the back window so i went CRAZY at them!! I went over and was shouting and swearing calling them everything i was so furious!! One of there mums was standing with them just staring at me in shock as my face got more red :mad: :haha:

My mum started shouting at me for calling little kids wankers and grabbed my arm and dragged me back in the car.. :eek:

I COULDA CRIED :( infact if they were older and i wouldn't lose my job.. Would have climbed the huge fence and punched them haha :mad: :haha:

Little sister was so embaressed but give a shit?!

Anyway just thought i would share the anger :haha:

Mickster

Member +
As frustrating as it is, and i know how frustrating something like that is, you should of just approached a mother and spoke about it and came to an agreement.

Im sure you have hit a ball off a car or whatever when you were younger :p

Mick

Jay

Admin
I do hope you put their ball in you boot and drove off.

Dentmaster. £30. You will be sorted.

Also just noticed the sig - the only difference is that bad sex can induce a bigger unwanted bump for around nine months...

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
As frustrating as it is, and i know how frustrating something like that is, you should of just approached a mother and spoke about it and came to an agreement.

Im sure you have hit a ball off a car or whatever when you were younger :p

Mick

I coulda done that yeah.. But i ain't one for thinking before i react :haha:

Well i probs have but not the point.. :haha:

haha yea am ur online stalker lol ;)

Yes i have noticed :p

I do hope you put their ball in you boot and drove off.

Dentmaster. £30. You will be sorted.

Also just noticed the sig - the only difference is that bad sex can induce a bigger unwanted bump for around nine months...

LOL :haha: yes that is true

addz

Member +
you took it pretty well lol i'd want to slap the little fecks.

on a serious note i would have had a word with the mothers, only if they werent the chavvy big hooped earing bints.

davehart

Member +
I'd have got there ball and poped it the little buggers and gone "Try kicking that you little freaks!".

allthough I dont share your view on panels dents reminded me of bad sex.....I get that when I walk past fat birds :)

Derek

Lifer
Had this before with kids in my estate they liked to kick the ball at my car so the alarm would go of, eventually had enough got pissed off got the biggest knife from the kitchen and burst there football that taught the little fuckers.