Livesports 1996 Glanza V For Sale

rob300zx

Member +
Livesports 1996 Glanza V For Sale - DEPOSIT TAKEN

For sale: 1996 Glanza V

Item Condition: Very good, inside and out.

Price and price conditions: £3500 ovno

Extra Info:

PRICE REDUCED

Now back up For Sale due to timewasters..

Car comes with the following:

Livesports Bodykit
Red Rota GT3 wheels
Toyo T1R tyres (loads of tread left)
HDI Front Mounted Intercooler
HID's High/Low Beam
SPS De-cat (Also have CAT for MOT)
HKS Muchroom filter
HKS Super Dragger Exhaust
HKS Actuator
Exedy Paddle Racing Clutch
Greddy Type R BOV
Greddy Profec A Electronic Boost Controller
Greddy Water Temp Adaptor
Blitz Water Temp Gauge (Carbon Face)
Blitz Boost Gauge (White Face)
Blitz Rad Cap
Toy Tuning Double Gauge Pod
BC Racing Coilovers (Practically New)
Sparco Corsa Drivers Seat
Evo5 Recaro Passenger Seat
(Will also throw in the seats that came with the car, See pics)
Original Flare
OMP Deep Dish Steeringwheel
Carrozzeria Jap Stereo - Only Plays CD's
Razo Gearknob
Jam Fuel Cut Defencer

If I have forgotten anything I will amend the thread.

The car is awsome in every aspect, there is a crack in the front bumper (see pics tomorrow) which wont cost much for a repair shop to sort or if your a dab handy with bodywork yourself :p
Boost is set at 0.7 bar but like most glanza's over boosts so ive set the BC alarm at 1 bar, anything over 1 bar and it will go into safe mode which is 0.5 bar.

I also have a folder which holds most of the reciepts for servicing and the purchase of aftermarket parts which I have bought from Japan and over here in the UK.

EDIT: Car is Tax'd until 30th Sept 09, and MOT Runs out April 2nd 1010

Pictures:

P1010560.jpg

P1010567.jpg

P1010573.jpg

P1010574.jpg

P1010574.jpg

tmpphp4Mdql4.jpg

tmpphpG7YPfl.jpg

tmpphpKvXmOo.jpg

Old seats below:

tmpphpyCar1a.jpg

tmpphpJDR4Pw.jpg

tmpphpJDR4Pw.jpg

P1010562.jpg

Contact Details: Rob - 07934662456, Please Txt as I wont be able to answer during the day. 6am - 5:30pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup Please

Last edited:

rob300zx

Member +
Yes its Tax'd and Mot'd. I wont be able to post tax and mot info until tomorrow night due to work if thats ok?

rob300zx

Member +
Good luck with the sale Roberto!

Thanks mate, Really is a clean car inside and out, The car hasnt brought me any trouble what so ever and has been very well looked after by RASP in Grimsby. It could be turned into a very nice track car, got most of the mods there ;).

stuart

Member +
Thanks mate, Really is a clean car inside and out, The car hasnt brought me any trouble what so ever and has been very well looked after by RASP in Grimsby. It could be turned into a very nice track car, got most of the mods there ;).

I heard a couple of things bout those guys, seems they looked after your Glanza, good things I mean. :)

rob300zx

Member +
I heard a couple of things bout those guys, seems they looked after your Glanza, good things I mean. :)

I wouldnt take it anywhere else mate, we take the evo there too. He mainly deals with subarus, evos and rally cars but can do any work on any vehicle, also if you need any custom fabrication doing, hes the man to go to.

rob300zx

Member +
Bump.. Price reduced even further, I need this sold guys as I have a new car to pay for.. £3500 for a minter with low mileage and decent mods is a bargin imo.