Low Figures

Exe_GT

Member +
I had my GT RR last week and am trying to work out why its a bit lower than i thought it should be. I know cars vary but i got 167BHP at the Fly. I have a SPS Mani, Tong's Turbo, Autobahn FMIC, Apexi air filter on the front bumber, decat, exhaust, HT leads, NGK plugs, baileys dump valve and HKS Actuator running a 1Bar. It feels really quick but figures don't add up. It's regularly serviced and all looks ok. The guy takes it up to full beans and lets it runs until stop. This is Fly isn't it.

Thanks guys.

Exe_GT

Member +
I am popping back to get a print out as the printer was broken at the time. Until tomorrow all i know is 167. It was the reading it gave out and am 90% sure its at the Flywheel.

ChrisGT

Member +
Go get a print out mate, I would've thought with a Tong hybrid you'd make a bit more than 167fwhp. Hopefully its WHP!

Sparky

Member +
Strange should be more than that at the wheels. Was there any problems at all?

Whats the boost curve like?

Exe_GT

Member +
I will get a print out up ASAP. The guy said it ran really well with no problems. I saw the graph on the screen and it was all a constant curve and peaked at 167 at around 6100RPM. It feels proper quick since i have put it to one bar and pulls throughout the range in all gears.

Exe_GT

Member +
I will get a copy posted up. Don't get me wrong i am very happy with how it drives but was just wondering if there was a reason why the figures were lower than i expected. Dastec is going on and HDI EBC this week so we'll see. Thanks for the replys people!!!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
RR results fuck with peoples head. I really wouldnt worry about it if your car is actually really quick.

RR is just a bit of fun and should stay that way. Dont get caught up over figures. I got a mate that gets real down if his figures dont meet expectations. Its silly.