mak-turbo feedback

Matchew

Member +
He's a top fella he purchased my rota's off me, pmd me at 3 in the afternoon then came to collect them at 8 on the evening.
Had a good chat really nice guy was a pleasure to deal with

lingl9z

Member +
Cheers mak-turbo Pal

Seems like a nice chap, bought a Backbox off him for a good price which was nice and clean, well packaged and quick delivery, a valuable member to tgtt :)

Cheers pal.

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
mak-turbo

got my rims today , my rota auto's
look the tits, was described as seen, so brilliant description.
good communication, brilliant bloke to deal with,
of only more were like this.
10/10.

wee-jo

Member +
Mak-turbo

Bought indicators of this guy on sunday night, posted them on monday and arrived early this morning. Brilliant communication throughout, was patient with me even when I sent the funds to the wrong paypal address:homer:. Great seller can't recommend this guy enough.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i bought a braided fuel line, its spot on and it turned up quickly and was signed for too.

cheers

Paul

lleey2k4

Member +
Just got back from goin to fetch the turbo kit :) sound lad sound kit.

Loads of nice bits left tho from what i saw :p

1nsan3

Member +
just got the exhaust delivered, great price great communication, wouldnt hesitate to buy from this guy again. :)

VPower

Member +
Bought a momo seerig wheel of him, great communication and item was exactly as described, cheers mate.

vikerz18

Fresh Recruit
Blitz bov n manifold

Great items, both as described. great communication throughout. Restored my faith in forum sellers :)

Cheeers matey!

Glanza Gaz

Member +
Great communication throughout, parts as described also helped out when royal mail buggered up and even upgraded to special delivery free of charge. Top bloke!:)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Bit late on this one, i keep forgetting!

Bought interior off him and came very well wrapped and quick.

Thanks muchos buddy!