manifold opinions

G6Turbo

Member +
u wil get more lagg with this manifold, as the runners seem bigger than the standard CT9 runners

The turbo wil need too fil up the lenght of runner first too provide full boost and that wil take longer so u wil get lagg

and the price is a bit steep too IMO

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
what in gods name are u lot on about?! that manifold was just developed..

i cant say anything about selling them but i can assure u that the quality is incompareable, they are made out of 2mm stainless with 12 or 15mm flanges..

throughout all the past 4 years Zisco has been making manifolds NOT one has cracked.. & yes its stainless steel, but a manifold can be made of anything even mild steel if u want.. we have become one of malta's top choice for most local drag racing teams..

the flow is perfect & ur talking bull about it creating more lag.. if anything ull have more midrange due to the longer runners..

if anybody wants any info about them ask me, their not some cheap shit chinese crap, their made in house by us ;)

***JUST A LITTLE NOT IM NOT SELLING THEM*** but zisco is my friend & teamate & im not going to let his hard work go down cause of anybody.. ;)

this isnt the only design available btw.. but this is the one which prooved to be strongest & the runners where made equal length unlike the oem runners :)

kon

Last edited:

riko666

Member +
someone on this forum will be able to back up Kon's statement very soon...not saying who (me)............:p

Just awaiting my box to fly in from the land of Maltesers :p

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
u bet ull back it up haha!! i want to start a thread sometime outlying our work as im sure not many ppl get to show the behind the scenes of an exhaust//stainless shop..

i havent even posted my exhaust up .. hmm sometime i need to make a project page.. haha..

Aga

Member +
u wil get more lagg with this manifold, as the runners seem bigger than the standard CT9 runners

The turbo wil need too fil up the lenght of runner first too provide full boost and that wil take longer so u wil get lagg

seems you know nothing about turbo systems. you don't even know how to spell lag.

you get what you pay for... the manifold is built of 321 stainless... go buy a mild steel one, they sell preety nicely lately (they do at least one thing...sell)

herbie

Member +
they actually make the flow worse on a ct9.

i remember reading it on the old site but cant find it.

:homer:

I cant see how that would make flow worse.

Every time you change something on your car (especailly to a manifold like that) you should remap your ECU to get the best of the mod you have just put on the car.

£300 is a bargain if it lasts the test of time ;)