Meguiars Quick Clay

nutta

Member +
i washed the car after work and dried it off and thought it was looking mint, beautiful shine no dirt in sight.......... however.... i parked the car in the garage flicked all the lights on so its really bright, and work began.

I used the quick Clay on the bonnet and gave it a good scrub with this stuff, and OH MY GOD!! the car was fooookin filthy, it really does pull the dirt out of the paint and was well worth the money...

the car now feels real smooth and brings out the blue/silver really really well, and because I've got carbon spoilers, scoop and carbon front wings i used it on those bits aswell and really does produce outstanding shine on the carbon...

after doing the quick clay i used Next Gen meguiars polish and really works well.

You really have got to treat your starlets with this stuff and you wont be dissapointed.

brilliant stuff

affy

Lifer
i always wanted to buy the clay but wanted someone to test it out first, so think now the car will get some treat thanks to your testing

nice bit of testing there :)

some pics would be nice, plz post some if you can of it finished :)

i washed the car after work and dried it off and thought it was looking mint, beautiful shine no dirt in sight.......... however.... i parked the car in the garage flicked all the lights on so its really bright, and work began.

I used the quick Clay on the bonnet and gave it a good scrub with this stuff, and OH MY GOD!! the car was fooookin filthy, it really does pull the dirt out of the paint and was well worth the money...

the car now feels real smooth and brings out the blue/silver really really well, and because I've got carbon spoilers, scoop and carbon front wings i used it on those bits aswell and really does produce outstanding shine on the carbon...

after doing the quick clay i used Next Gen meguiars polish and really works well.

You really have got to treat your starlets with this stuff and you wont be dissapointed.

brilliant stuff

I bet the carbon looked amazing after it got a clay, have u any before and after pics?

because of you i have to buy the clay now :( lol,

great pics, thats some clean work there :)

:haha: no problem bud, takes a while but u dont do it v.often and its worth it in the end.

GT wont be looking as good as that nw though sum cock put a massive key mark in my door right down to the metal:(

nutta

Member +
i have got pics but having trouble loading them, really does look outstanding with the carbon