Midnight purple ep82

ollygtir

Member +
For sale:Midnight purple ep82

Item Condition:excellent

Price and price conditions:2700 or sensible offers

Extra Info:toms bodykit, hrf spoiler, resprayed in midnight purple just over a year ago, gab adj suspension, hks fcd, boost gauge and air filter, blitz dump value, auto fixed cat back zorst, 16 inch lenso alloys. 5 months MOT, no tax due 2 the fact im not insured on it anymore, so it has been garaged over the winter months while it has been off the road.

Pictures:
Familypics070.jpg

Familypics071.jpg

Familypics077.jpg

Familypics083.jpg

Familypics087.jpg

Contact Details: 07976906710

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up only

jamesbaa

Member +
that looks lovely mate, i was thinking about having my gt sprayed midnight purple, what process did they use on it and which midnight purple is it

ollygtir

Member +
cheers people, its a micra colour if u go 2 a body shop for the paint. its classed as midnight purple 1. 2 and 3 r like top secret from nismo or sumthin. i cant remember 4 the life of me what the pain code is. i will find it and let u no.

jamesbaa

Member +
already done my research -

LP2 - Midnight Purple
LV4 - Midnight Purple II
LX0 - Midnight Purple III

looks like LV4 Midnight Purple II to me

Big_Daddy

Member +
That should sell, personally think its worth more. Looks minted compared to other examples of seen.
Gud luck

ollygtir

Member +
That should sell, personally think its worth more. Looks minted compared to other examples of seen.
Gud luck

cheers mate. had it up 4 more, but im feed up of people messing me about and unfortunately i need the money. if i didnt i wouldnt b selling it. its aproper head turner.

Big_Daddy

Member +
wish this was for sale when before i bought mine, looks real nice that :)

I know, was looking for something like this a few months ago, would have baught it ina snap, hence i baught a standard instead, now have to spend extra cash to do it up.

rickw

Member +
wow wat a nice looking gt:) this is how all gt's shud look:p
good luck wit the sale lovely car mate:)