Mitsubishi Colt

slow_gt

Member +
Finally got a chance to see my bodykit designer's car. He drives a Colt and his bodykit (speechless). Just to share it with u guys.

Here's a normal Colt

mitsubishicolt.jpg

Here's my designer's Colt

02012008633.jpg

02012008635.jpg

02012008634.jpg

G

gaz_turbo1

WTF is that, lol, not every ones cup of tee but the workmanship looks quality

slow_gt

Member +
Not yet on mine cause painter close for new year holiday for 2 weeks. I haven't got time to go and check it out thou.

Lornce

Member +
It's defenatly different! :)

I think it looks ok, Properly just use it as a show car to show off how good the work is!

59bhp

Member +
i think for a show car thats quite understated, workmanship looks spot on though. Especially considering how much he must have had to add to get it to that stage.

dan

Member +
oh my.

Not my bag of crisps like but can appreciate the hard work gone into it. Wouldnt have a feckin clue what it was if it popped up in my rear view.

tucka

Member +
i think its good to show what he can do, and really liking the side of the car and fenders!

Mo_GT

Member +
to be honest the bonnet isn't my cup o' tea however i can appreciate the work that has gone into it and how good the person who made this is at what they do :)

Guye

Lifer
Good thing you gave a normal car pic...I wouldn't have been able to guess what the base car was. I guess that kit proves he can design and make anything he wishes then. The sides look like a proper widebody kit. Lot's of hard work but not quite my kinda thing at the front...reminded me of an imperial stormtrooper at the front.