Mitsubishi Lancer GSR 1800 Turbo, early evo.

dan

Member +
For sale: 1995 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR 1800 Turbo Rare Car.

Item Condition: Good for the age. Few little dings and scratches here and there, couple of stone chips on the bonnet.

Only selling as i need to save some money and i dont want to get a shitty car again i want something with abit of poke in it so want another GT.

Price and price conditions: 2500 ONO or Swop for a GT

Extra Info:

Black 1800 Turbo.
MOT Nov 08
Tax End of oct 08
102,500 kmh on the clock (bout 65k miles) Still Restricted
Standard Recaro Interior, very clean
18disc cd multichanger
AC / Digital Climate Control
4wd
Usual import specs.
2.5" Custom Turbo Back , 4" exit Blueflame system costing over £400 in Jan 08
Apex 40mm Springs
Oz 15" Evo alloys.
RS Gearbox (short ratio, awsome for acceleration)
Blitzs Boost Guage
hks evc 4 boost controller.
Evo 1 Bumper
Uprated ht leads
front struck brace.

Recent new bonnet (resprayed late last year)
Recent Oil Change
Recent Intercooler change as the old one broke due to rusting pipe (old age)
Serviced in japan before it came over here in Nov 07. (cambelt done at 85kmh)

First UK Owner besides the guy who imported it.

Comes with the original springs, 14" alloys with snow tyres and ive taken the gay fog lights out which are on the pics, they will come too. 2 black front wings, both needed some tlc

Also comes with evo 3 fmic setup.

Just had new front disks and pads fitted.

bad bits:

Non really, nothing major anyways.

Lash adjusters tap there tits off when engine is cold, common thing on these engines, goes when oil has wormed up, easily fixed tho with bigger ones which you can guy off ebay for about £100.

The horn has stopped working, probably a loose wire.

AC does not work, everything is in place still but i bypassed the pully as it was whining and annoying me.

Front bumper dosnt sit right, its got stone chips and you can see the red paint under it, nothing bad tho.

ICV - idel control valve needs a clean as it drops revs but picks them straight back up.

Pictures:
gsrnew6.jpg

gsrnew1.jpg

gsrnew5.jpg

gsrnew3.jpg

gsrnew4.jpg

gsrnew7.jpg

gsr5.jpg

CIMG0790.jpg

CIMG0794.jpg

CIMG0796.jpg

CIMG0797.jpg

CIMG0798.jpg

CIMG0801.jpg

CIMG0802.jpg

CIMG0809.jpg

Car is running about (est) 230bhp at .7 bar, the evo 1-3 td05 and pretty much all the early evo stuff bolts straight on, bottom end on these are stonger than the evos too, good for 350bhp.

Contact Details: u2u / msn - dmg51@hotmail.com (email too) mob: 07746200446

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Cash on collection.

Last edited:

dan

Member +
blimey u not had this long,

good luck with the sale dude

Cheers mate.

ive not mate, its not for any dodgy reasons or anything that im selling, just the fact that I need to save some cash for jobs on my house. Im an honest bloke and im sure people who know me off here and whos ive met can vouch for that. I had every intention of keeping this for a few years as I love it, im still not 100% sure i want to sell just depends what offers i get,but i deep down always knew i wanted another GT, just nothing was out there when I had the cash after my accident.

sx_turbo

Lifer
Cheers mate.

ive not mate, its not for any dodgy reasons or anything that im selling, just the fact that I need to save some cash for jobs on my house. Im an honest bloke and im sure people who know me off here and whos ive met can vouch for that. I had every intention of keeping this for a few years as I love it, im still not 100% sure i want to sell just depends what offers i get,but i deep down always knew i wanted another GT, just nothing was out there when I had the cash after my accident.

i wasnt trying to get to you, i know your a trusted source on the site, and wouldnt try and rip people off.

dan

Member +
oh yeah i know mate, just thought id throw in if people were abit iff about it etc thats all, wasnt havin a go bud :)

Cooch

Member +
I'd swap/trade if i still had the Starbo. Love these! I'd swap the Rex but your trying to save. Lol

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Great Car this guys for anyone considering, defo a worthwhile upgrade from a starlet, can be modded to hell with evo gear.

dan

Member +
depends what mods it running, could have had the td05 on it which could of been pushing 250bhp plus.

they are 205bhp standard on the td04 at .6 bar.. mines running .7 bar 1st n 2nd and .9bar 3 on wards.. so at a guess mines about 230ish.

If i still got it by the time TGTT have the NW RR day i'll be taking it down there.

sgtturbo

Member +
If you lived close mate i would swap toy mine + a lil cash that is one hell of a sexy car. Ahhhhhhhhh im done take me home LOL
good luck mate