mk2 gt for sale with 5e engine

triple j

Member +
For sale: 1992 mk2 gt turbo starlet

Item Condition: good condition

Price and price conditions: 1300 euros

Extra Info: 5e engine running the ct9, 13500km, has being sitting up after it had a full respray very good body work, toms kit, new rota alloys with good tyres, fmic custom pipe work with blow off valve relocated to front grill, custom made mani, pillar gauges, spacro bucket seat has a small rip on it easy fix, great gt wit a lot of potential there, no nct or tax as she is sitting up ready for a new owner, come have a look if u are interested.

Pictures:
DSCF0859.jpg

DSCF0860.jpg

DSCF0861.jpg

DSCF0862.jpg

DSCF0863.jpg

DSCF0864.jpg

DSCF0865.jpg

Contact Details: call or tex (+353) 0858265987 or pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection in person

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
As a means to stopping you submitting anymore duplicate sales threads I'm going to ask what the chuff is up with those rear spats lol?

Jay

phil666

Fresh Recruit
Nice car pal what would i have to do regarding the mot and reg if i bought a car in ireland then brought it over here to england does any body no or have done that could advise me thanks

triple j

Member +
Nice car pal what would i have to do regarding the mot and reg if i bought a car in ireland then brought it over here to england does any body no or have done that could advise me thanks
u will have to pay import duty to reg the car in england.

russyb

Member +
this is a sweet looking GT really like it and im NOT a big GT fan,
but isn't a stock 5E engine been turbo'd without 4efte stock parts pretty much a ticking timebomb ?

triple j

Member +
this is a sweet looking GT really like it and im NOT a big GT fan,
but isn't a stock 5E engine been turbo'd without 4efte stock parts pretty much a ticking timebomb ?
the engine didnt do 100 miles since fitted, for 1300 euro this is a steel, a set forged pistons and con rods and u have yourself a nice looking car as well as a power house.

russyb

Member +
very true it really is a steal at this price, if I was in the market for a new starlet buying this and forging would be a very good option